Pokémon GO Discussion Thread | 🌎Comm. Day - March 16th ⚡👻 Rotom (limited time)

• alienboyva changed the title to Pokémon GO Discussion Thread | ❗Tainer Battles are Here!!!

Just saw that Niantic dropped the battling levels below 30. Was able to try to set up a battle today. Didn't go into one fully, as I was rather busy, but it's nice to see that the option is there. And I like that you aren't stuck in a group, battle wise.

---------------------------

Got to battle in a raid, and caught Tyranitar. Also got a gift and some items. Finally leveled up to level 29.

Edited by Doc Brown
  • alienboyva changed the title to Pokémon GO Discussion Thread | ❗Trainer Battles are Here!!!

Just tried PvP battling out tonight against a close friend of mine and it was pretty fun, apart from the game crashing when I tried to switch out Pokemon before the battle. :| First battle they won, but I took the second one (first game was in the Great League and the second was in the Master one). Thankfully the game gave me better Pokemon to work with the second go. Took out her Salamence with one of my Tyranitars, and then switched to my Gyarados to work on taking out her Tyranitar, used one of the shields I had to block her Pokemon's Stone Edge attack and was able to use Hydro Pump to finish it off. Then I took on her Mewtwo with it. (this was the second battle)

I’m not sure if this is just me, but has anyone recently noticed any issues with the sky on the map screen?

When I boot the game I can see the weather just fine, but when I encounter a wild PKMN and return to the map screen, all I see is a blank sky that’s the color of daytime/nighttime. 

Edited by alienboyva

@alienboyva Haven’t had that issue, but I believe it. All sorts of weird glitches happen to me once in a while. Ever try to be looking at the trainer/buddy screen just to be booted out of the app altogether? I have been getting that lately...

Really made use of that x2 candy today. Got up to 304 Meltan candy, so maybe just another week or two and I’ll have my Melmetal. :) 

4 hours ago, Art_de_Cat said:

Riolus in 7k eggs? Maybe I will find one finally.

Word. I hope I can find one too.

Got an incubator today and some items. Game crashed at a stop though, as I was trying to wait out for another spin. This happened when I was moving a couple of steps. lshifty; Really game? Also was able to catch a Snover and some other Pokemon. Had a Christmas Pikachu run from me though, the little twerp.

Edited by Doc Brown
  • alienboyva changed the title to Pokémon GO Discussion Thread | ❗Trainer Battles are Here! /🌎Comm. Day Jan. 12th
  • alienboyva changed the title to Pokémon GO Discussion Thread | ❗TRNR Battles are Here! / 🌎Comm. Day - Jan. 12th

Got some walking done  earlier and was able to go up to a Poke Stop and get some gifts for some in game Pokemon Go friends along with some items, some new in game research and another egg incubator. :) 

Just beat and caught a Machamp in a raid. Thanks to a fellow player. We both brought our best to the battle, lv. 29 and lv. 26 (they). Also got some items and gifts from the Gym and the nearby Stop. (Here's my team: Gyarados, Blastoise, Gengar, Exeggutor, Pidgeot and Flareon.)

Edited by Doc Brown

The 7km egg I was working on just hatched and I finally got an Alolan Diglett! Working on another egg now.

-------------------------------------

Holy crap. RNG was in my favor tonight. Got Moltres as my research reward! But some of the throws missed with him. Very weird. Got so ticked that I some how was able to make an excellent throw! :P He went into the ball thankfully. So happy. What a way to start off Christmas Eve! Thanks Niantic!

Edited by Doc Brown