Pokémon GO Discussion Thread | 🌎Comm. Day - March 16th ⚡👻 Rotom (limited time)

51117066_549634698864821_1313612948595374525_n.jpg.7d58ee5925b357d9315addc19c28d809.jpg

I ended up getting 4 shiny Swinub during the Community Day. It was a mess here, so my family mainly drove around at a park and around the neighborhood. I actually wanted to walk and hunt Swinub since I think it's the best shiny line they've done since Beldum in October, but mid-40s with rain is a no go for me unless the Pokemon is really something I want. I also managed to fill out more of my Pokedex today. I was happy to finally have Blissey since that Pokemon is usually a gym tank. Floatzel and Electivire are two of my favorites of their respective types from Generation IV, and having never had Electivire in a main series game I'm happy to have one in Go.

Edited by IU
12 hours ago, alienboyva said:

Hold power button > Power Options > Restart

Right. :) 

You guys may have to de-sync then re-sync your Switch/Go game after the reboot. I ended up doing that, too, as I was fiddling for a solution. It definitely did need the reboot though on my end, as I de/re-synced prior to the reboot too and it didn’t help at that point.

10 hours ago, Art_de_Cat said:

It helped this time.  But man every three days going through this....he isnt that shiny.

Yea it's why I haven't bothered to try on mine past what I have. Past just sending junk over. If it's any kind of help, you'll still get your incense even if said Pokemon doesn't show up in Let's Go. It's the only way I've gotten any. By sending over Pokemon I don't care about over. It errors out on the Switch. And still shows up on the phone (meaning the Switch symbol itself). It's why I'm thinking it's gotta be related to the bluetooth on the systems end and not the phone itself. The phone/Pokemon Go thinks I've sent the Pokemon over to Let's Go.

Edited by Doc Brown

My 7km egg just hatched. Finally got a Happiny! So now onto trying for a Chansey when I can.  :) 

Okkay my game is weird... my guy ran side ways for a bit (not on his side) and a random Pokemon popped up for a split second. Wanted to try to get it, but it was too fast. At least I got the Luvdisc that spawned before that. Only have to make one more nice throw for a stamp now.

Edited by Doc Brown

Not gonna change my team, because I chose Mystic since PKMN Blue was the version I got for Xmas the year PKMN Red & Blue launched.

Still, It's nice to see them letting players change teams once a year. I can see this being useful for people who are don't have many players on the same team as them where they live.

Edited by alienboyva

I'm surprised by the reactions I've seen so far for the Team Medallion. I was reading the news post in-game looking for an incentive after seeing that price and I didn't find it. The ability to change teams every year isn't a bad idea, but at $10 it just amounts to a laugh. I wouldn't change my team personally since I'm Mystic and both Valor and Mystic are well split in my area.

ShinyMeltans.thumb.jpg.b8f8cea6332e645f241c94fa080e4da1.jpg

Have both shiny Meltan and Melmetal after my Mystery Box earlier, and will transfer them to Let's Go soon. After coming up empty in 3-4 consecutive Mystery Boxes, I've gotten a shiny in my last two boxes.

• alienboyva changed the title to Pokémon GO Discussion Thread | ❗TRNR Battles are Here! / 🌎Comm. Day - Mar. 23rd

Not a fan of the time, given that it still gets dark early.  It'll work ok during parts of the year when it doesn't.

Could use Treecko though.

---------------------------

My Pokemon came back from the Gym with 43 coins. So I was able to get the Pokemon space add on I wanted.

Edited by Doc Brown

I noticed this bug with the latest update, where now the names of moves aren't showing up (See spoiler below). First the attack power of moves stopped showing up, and now this?!! This getting F-ing ridiculous and I had to contact support and submit a bug report from within the app, because they still haven't fixed the attack power not showing up after months of updates. I was sort of OK with the attack power not showing up (I heard it was an issue with something that got changed and the smaller iPhone 5/5s/SE screen), but this is NOT OK! Hopefully they will fix both of these A.S.A.P!

Spoiler

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I only managed to get 2 Clamperls today, because it was cold and rainy. Luckily water PKMN were spawning all over so I could complete the research (Not sure if this was do to the rain or the event).

Edited by alienboyva