Pokémon GO Discussion Thread | 🌎Comm. Day - March 16th ⚡👻 Rotom (limited time)

Tired of anything I need being at a cell phone store. Tonight's tease ala Niantic is a Trapinch. Saw one recently that I wanted to get too, but didn't have a chance. This is getting old.

5km egg hatched... got a starter. Another Cyndaquil. Didn't need it. As I need a Piplup. /facepalm

It was pretty crappy outside today...Cold, rainy, and a good bit of snow still on the ground from the 7 inches we got last weekend. So, I was only able to swing by a couple PokéStops to grab some Feebas research. Haven’t had a chance to complete any yet, but here’s hoping one is a shiny. 

Also, finally caught one of these guys to go with my Solrock. :)

066B7D4D-D6D8-4A47-8864-4EC0186C16A9.png

Edited by alienboyva
  • alienboyva changed the title to Pokémon GO Discussion Thread | ❗TRNR Battles are Here! / 🌎Comm. Day - Feb. 16h
  • alienboyva changed the title to Pokémon GO Discussion Thread | ❗TRNR Battles are Here! / 🌎Comm. Day - Feb. 16th

Mammoswine IS available. Sinnoh Stone evolution. The wording is weird, because it makes it seem like you need to do it DURING Community Day, but I think I'm reading it wrong. You've got up until an hour AFTER Community Day ends to get a Mammoswine with a special move.

For the WHOLE weekend you can earn rewards 5 times per day from Battles. During Community Day there will be a 3x Stardust bonus.

EDIT: Here we go

50286163_2275639916046214_2753969258244341760_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent.fyhz1-1.fna&oh=1eaec37e9dcc1bae284ea82e15a24681&oe=5CCC6CAF

50434572_164860944396989_6302717829451874304_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent.fyhz1-1.fna&oh=76fb54354f9e89653e86cecb7d954a00&oe=5CF9CD3E

Edited by EH_STEVE
On 1/24/2019 at 11:30 AM, alienboyva said:

3 research breakthroughs so far this month and still no Ho-ho or Lugia. :( 

Makes wonder if it's not random and is going by region, because it gave me Zapdos, then Articuno, and then Moltres...?

At least you were able to do 3 of them. I'm lucky if I get to do 1.

Maybe and that sucks. Given that I've gotten 2 Moltres in a row. It could move on any time now. Guess they need to extend this event.

--------------------------

Got a Snow Meltan/Ice Meltan today! :P 

On another note though, it looks like Walmart isn't a place to hunt around anymore. After running into one Pokemon while literally not moving... the rest of the spawn disappeared. ldizzy; lshifty;  Like it was hit by a soft ban, only I wasn't even in a car at the time and I got no warning.

I think it's similar to this glitch:  https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemongo/comments/8jyl63/the_disappearing_nearby_and_spawns_bug_is_still/

---------------------------

Finally got enough Scyther candies, that I was finally able to evolve my best one into a Scizor in Pokemon Go. :) 

Edited by Doc Brown