Pokémon GO Discussion Thread | 🌎Comm. Day - March 16th ⚡👻 Rotom (limited time)

Got a gift today and some items and another incubator. Was able to do a bit of battling at a Gym. Caught one last Snorunt and evolved my best one into a Glalie. Got two pieces of research done today, leaving one of them for tomorrow though so I can get its stamp. My 10km egg hatched and I got a Shinx from it. Looking through my Pokemon at this point though to try to find a couple to toss.

Is it just me or is the balancing on some Pokemon kinda wonky?

I'm Lv. 28 and evolved a fully powered up Squirtle into a Wartortle and then that into Blastoise and it's CP is just below 2000.  Considering my three highest CP Pokemon is an Arcanine at over 2600 and two Vaporeon at around 2400 I'm a bit salty that all the time I put into Blastoise didn't seem to amount to much, or at least not as much as I expected.

Who was the 'genius' who thought it would be cool to do bluetooth trading in Go Park? I can't get it to trade anything from Go to Let's Go. I can pair it, but at times it can't sense the Switch and the last time, got it to 100 percent for the trade and then it errored. So pissed off right now. 

Edited by Doc Brown

For those who use Adventure Sync has it been acting wonky for you lately?  Up until this past week it worked flawlessly for me.  At my current job I basically do a lot of walking around for 8-9 hours and can hatch a lot of eggs that way.  Lately though it seems like Adventure Sync isn't picking up my steps like it used to.  For instance, I have a 5k egg going now that before I went into work was at 4.9k/5k and when I got off 8 hours later it was still at 4.9k.  Not sure what the issue is because my GPS still works and the icon that it's active stays available at the top of my screen.  No idea what the issue is but it's a bit of a bummer because I'm also racking up Magikarp candies this way which has come to a standstill as well.

50 minutes ago, Kezay said:

For those who use Adventure Sync has it been acting wonky for you lately?  Up until this past week it worked flawlessly for me.  At my current job I basically do a lot of walking around for 8-9 hours and can hatch a lot of eggs that way.  Lately though it seems like Adventure Sync isn't picking up my steps like it used to.  For instance, I have a 5k egg going now that before I went into work was at 4.9k/5k and when I got off 8 hours later it was still at 4.9k.  Not sure what the issue is because my GPS still works and the icon that it's active stays available at the top of my screen.  No idea what the issue is but it's a bit of a bummer because I'm also racking up Magikarp candies this way which has come to a standstill as well.

Yea noticed that. It takes around an hour or so just to pick up the steps. Very odd. I try to let it catch up. So the eggs hatch... eventually. It bugs me though when I'm right near hatching time with them and it sticks. :P 

Just checked in game and it moved, from 2.3km to 2.4km. Not much, but at least it moved at all :P.

Edited by Doc Brown

I decided to do that, just let the game sit so it can catch up.  The egg didn't hatch but after I closed the app and opened it again everything came through like it usually does.  My Magikarp got some candies and my egg finally hatched.  I'll have to see if it's working like it should over the course of my work day today.  Just sucks cause I got a ton of 7k eggs recently and I'm trying to hatch them all too.

BTW, do the legendary encounters through field research ever spit out Raikou or Entei?  All I ever get is Suicune and I've got like four of them now.  Was awesome the first two times I saw it, but now it's just annoying. XD

3 hours ago, Kezay said:

I decided to do that, just let the game sit so it can catch up.  The egg didn't hatch but after I closed the app and opened it again everything came through like it usually does.  My Magikarp got some candies and my egg finally hatched.  I'll have to see if it's working like it should over the course of my work day today.  Just sucks cause I got a ton of 7k eggs recently and I'm trying to hatch them all too.

BTW, do the legendary encounters through field research ever spit out Raikou or Entei?  All I ever get is Suicune and I've got like four of them now.  Was awesome the first two times I saw it, but now it's just annoying. XD

They should. It's RNG. Sounds like you're running into some bad luck with them. Hope your luck turns around and you're able to get them!

Edited by Doc Brown