Pokémon GO Discussion Thread | 🌎Comm. Day - March 16th ⚡👻 Rotom (limited time)

• 4 weeks later...
  • alienboyva changed the title to Pokémon GO Discussion Thread | 👣🐾Buddy Adventure COMING SOON!🌎Comm Day- Dec.14-15
  • alienboyva changed the title to Pokémon GO Discussion Thread | 👣🐾Buddy Adventure is HERE! 🌎Comm. Day- Dec.14-15

I tried out the Buddy Adventure feature and it's pretty neat. Though, I'm not sure how I feel about having to feed your buddy PKMN all the time (I had my fill of Tamagotchis/virtual pets back in the 90's. LOL!). I do love seeing your buddy PKMN following you on the map screen, but I wish there was more to do when playing with your buddy PKMN. Also, I think it'd be fun if you could get outfits for your buddy PKMN, like in PKMN Let's GO.

BTW, do you get anything for becoming best buddies (all ❤'s) with or buddy PKMN?

Edited by alienboyva

I'm currently working on buddies with:

Deino - Main buddy, need candies so mostly the walking

Machamp - 100% Max Level, great for battling, want that CP boost

Kyogre - 100% Max Level, same as Machamp

Eevee - 98% for High IV Sylveon, because let's face it, this will play into that

Eevee - Shiny for Shiny Sylveon

Eevee - Flower Crown for Flower Crown Sylveon

• 2 weeks later...
  • alienboyva changed the title to Pokémon GO Discussion Thread | 👣🐾Buddy Adventure is HERE! 🌎Comm. Day- Jan. 19th
  • 2 weeks later...

Seriously, they need to cut it out with these 11 am Comm. Days, especially on Sundays. The earliest they should start is Noon. Luckily I already had a bunch of Piplup candies, so I didn't have to stay out long, because It was super windy really cold outside today. Got a shiny Piplup (first spawn) and my Empoleon with Hydro Cannon. ^_^

• alienboyva changed the title to Pokémon GO Discussion Thread | 👣🐾Buddy Adventure is HERE! 🌎Comm. Day- Feb. 22nd

I'm voting for Rhyhorn over Vulpix. Go activity on Community Days must be down for them to do this, but I don't really think it's an issue with their Pokemon selection more so their time window. In winter especially, I would prefer to play in the afternoon from 1-4pm. I would probably get up for these shiny Pokemon options though, more so for those unreleased. 

Edited by IU
  • alienboyva changed the title to Pokémon GO Discussion Thread | ❗GO Battle League rolling out! 🌎Comm. Day- Feb. 22nd