Pokémon GO Discussion Thread | 🌎Comm. Day - March 16th ⚡👻 Rotom (limited time)

2 hours ago, Cryptic said:

So can the eggs I already have hatch Gen II Pokemon or do I have to get rid of them all and get new eggs?

If I have to get rid of them, do I just have to burn through them all, or can I chuck them?

Also wondering who is available other than Pichu and Togepi.

No, they have to be new eggs you pick up.

I'm pretty sure you have to hatch them all. There doesn't seem to be a way to toss eggs. :(

I think most of the baby PKMN are there. I know Igglybuff is there.

9 hours ago, alienboyva said:

No, they have to be new eggs you pick up.

I'm pretty sure you have to hatch them all. There doesn't seem to be a way to toss eggs. :(

I think most of the baby PKMN are there. I know Igglybuff is there.

Well that's shitty.

At least let me unlock another permanent incubator.  Or hell, even buy one.  I'm not going to buy a limited use incubator.

Edited by Cryptic
6 minutes ago, Cryptic said:

Well that's shitty.

At least let me unlock another permanent incubator.  Or hell, even buy one.  I'm not going to buy a limited use incubator.

Also this.

Either let us scrap eggs or give us a permanent incubator every 15 levels

1 hour ago, Lissa said:

Got a Santachu today! :D Need to make sure I find at least one more before the end of the year, I suppose.

Just got my second one today!!

They hang around down the road from my work, so I saw it on my Sightings and walked down to get him lol

Yeah, one popped up on my sightings too, thankfully at a PokéStop just a block away. I got dressed up and went to go catch it, only to figure out that I could reach its range just by going to the otherwise of the apartment building. matty;

Keeping an eye out for another. Hopefully I'll be able to get one while I'm here since I'm leaving for holiday on Monday and I have no idea what the Pokémon situation by my parents' house will be. (Considering they live in the American suburbs, it's probably nonexistent)

• 4 weeks later...

so to bring this thread back to life

i was able to capture both a charizard and blastoise today back to back

the blastoise is terrible for battling (capped out at 1389 after spamming about 45k worth of stardust to level it up) and the charizard had a starting CP of 39 but apparently appraised as "one of the best he's ever seen" so i'm guessing that means it's combat ready

still think i'm gonna save up my candies and just evolve one of my charmeleon though y;

ALSO HATCHED AN ELEKID AND GOT 40 CANDIES FOR IT SO I CAN HAVE A BOMB ASS ELECTABUZZ