Pokémon GO Discussion Thread | 🌎Comm. Day - March 16th ⚡👻 Rotom (limited time)

• alienboyva changed the title to Pokémon GO Discussion Thread |✨Gen VI is HERE! 🌎Comm. Day - Jan. 16th
17 minutes ago, blcdude1 said:

I have not seen a Noibat in the wild yet, though I hatched one from a 10k egg. Still trying the Team Rocket 12k eggs, have yet to hatch a Sandile.

I've gotten two, TWO, 67% Trubbish from Rocket Eggs. It's like literally the worst hatch you can get.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, good luck getting any of those avatar items unless you live near a big city (list of cities in the link in the tweet). I live 30 mins. from D.C., but I don't think I want to go there just to hunt down one of these PokéStops. Plus, do I really want to be a walking billboard for these companies in PKMN GO...?

Apparently there are also special Pikachu at these PokéStops...

Spoiler

Edited by alienboyva
  • alienboyva changed the title to Pokémon GO Discussion Thread |✨Gen VI is HERE! 🌎Comm. Day - Feb. 7th
45 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

The excellent throws one, hell would have to freeze over. rofl;

It'll take time, sure, but I've gotten really good at them.

One thing I like, level means shit passed 40. Once you hit 40, you can power Pokemon to max level, it's not capped based on your trainer level like the sub-40 levels are.