Pokémon GO Discussion Thread | 🌎Comm. Day - March 16th ⚡👻 Rotom (limited time)

• alienboyva changed the title to Pokémon GO Discussion Thread |🧑‍🤝‍🧑Raid w/ friends WW, NOW!🌎Comm. Day-8/8

OMG! Community Day is on my birthday!!! :D 

Maybe I'll finally get a shiny Karp. ...Need that red Gyarados!!! Luckily I have 676 Magikarp candies, so I'll mainly be shiny hunting. For those that don't have 400 candies to evolve a Magikarp, your really going have to work for this Community Day. Though, I assume most people have well over enough candies by now. 

Edited by alienboyva
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • alienboyva changed the title to Pokémon GO Discussion Thread |🧬Mega Evolutions are here! 🌎Comm. Day-8/8

So be careful how you Mega Evolve:

-Each Pokemon needs specific Mega Energy to evolve it, you get it from Raiding against the Mega from (Charizard energy against Mega Charizard, etc)

-The Energy you receive is based on HOW FAST you take down the Raid. The faster, the more energy. The max is 50 per Raid.

-The initial Mega Evolve for a Pokemon is 200. After you've evolved it once, it will be 50 Energy for each after. Charizard will require you to evolve both X and Y forms at 200 each before discount

-Once Mega Evolved, you have 4 hours (real time) to use your Mega Pokemon. You can ONLY use them in Raids. After the 4 hours, they revert to normal whether used or not.

-They DO get mad stat boosts and powered up attacks.

So if you want it for Dex info (there's a Mega Dex) do it whenever. If you want to actually use it, maybe wait until you're going to be Raiding and that specific Mega is actually useful.

• alienboyva changed the title to Pokémon GO Discussion Thread |🧬Mega Evolutions are here! 🌎Comm. Day - 9/20

@DranSeasona Sorry I messed your remote raid invites. The one you sent today I saw a minute after you sent it, but when I opened the game nothing (not sure how you accept a remote raid invite). The one Thursday morning I missed because for some reason on iOS, PKM GO notifications don’t sound or vibrate (they need to fix this!). However, PKMN GO Plus notifications do. 

Edited by alienboyva
1 hour ago, alienboyva said:

@DranSeasona Sorry I messed your remote raid invites. The one you sent today I saw a minute after you sent it, but when I opened the game nothing (not sure how you accept a remote raid invite). The one Thursday morning I missed because for some reason on iOS, PKM GO notifications don’t sound or vibrate (they need to fix this!). However, PKMN GO Plus notifications do. 

If your not in game when notice pops up, opdn game, go to raid screen znd youll see the orange box there.  

55 minutes ago, alienboyva said:

Oh, DUUUUH!!!! 

IDK why I didn't think of that. For some reason I was thinking it was under friends or battle. :v 

Anway, THANKS! kvhappy;

Yeah, youll see bottom box change to orange, but go through there to get to available raids and see the invite, hope that makes sense without pics, and you do have to get in before timer expires.

I can invite people to raids if people want or be invited.