Pokémon GO Discussion Thread | 🌎Comm. Day - March 16th ⚡👻 Rotom (limited time)

Gengar's costumer almost looks like a frankensteiny version of Banette and the nail in the head reminds me of the animation for Curse in the traditional games.  What does Sableye's look like?

Also, did not see a single Galarian Ponyta, just a bunch of Farfetch'd.  I have enough to evolve but none with decent stats that I want to do so at the moment.

• alienboyva changed the title to Pokémon GO Discussion Thread |🏠PKMN HOME support Coming Soon! 🌎Comm. Day - 11/15
  • alienboyva changed the title to Pokémon GO Discussion Thread |🏠PKMN HOME support Coming Soon! 🌎Comm. Day - 11/15 & 21
  • alienboyva changed the title to Pokémon GO Discussion Thread |🏠PKMN HOME support LIVE! 🌎Comm. Day - 11/15 & 21

Yeah I get that they want to test the servers and everything but I feel like they should do it differently than just the typical catering to level 40 players.

Oh well. I read on Serebii that shiny legends take the whole charge to transfer then you have to wait a whole week to get the full charge back. Lol Or dish out the PokeCoins...

3 hours ago, DranSeasona said:

Yeah I get that they want to test the servers and everything but I feel like they should do it differently than just the typical catering to level 40 players.

Oh well. I read on Serebii that shiny legends take the whole charge to transfer then you have to wait a whole week to get the full charge back. Lol Or dish out the PokeCoins...

I'm starting to wonder if this limit is a TPC thing or just a way for Niantic to suck more money out of people... Maybe both? Also, it seems you have to register a PKMN to your dex in SW/SH, before you can send that PKMN over from GO.

...But, yeah... Ouch! :( 

oNdlWMb.png

Edited by alienboyva

@alienboyvaI think TPC influences many of Niantic’s decisions but I also feel like they are allowed to do a lot themselves. I wouldn’t be surprised if part of the deal was that TPC would let Niantic set some of these rules (namely how long the charge takes and the pokecoin thing). I mean, it’s a business partnership after all, and integration with Niantic’s servers would be needed to perform the move, so they would definitely have some negotiation leverage.

Not that TPC is altogether innocent of sketchy business practices or anything, just this particular method seems to benefit Niantic more than TPC, IMO.

I am okay to not spend money and just wait. Honestly there are not that many Pokémon I want to transfer, just shinies and a couple legends. And at about 4 shinies a transfer (5 if you then just wait a couple hours and count it towards the day), I’m really only looking at a couple weeks, a month at most.