Pokémon GO Discussion Thread | 🌎Comm. Day - March 16th ⚡👻 Rotom (limited time)

Is this happening to any other iOS users?...

MaRTN7b.png

After updating to the latest version of PKMN GO yesterday, this hollow notification icon now always shows on my phone. (see above pic) I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the new Adventure Sync (see above post), because when I set location for the app to only while using the app, it goes away. Before updating and having location always on for Adventure Sync, it would go away when i close the app. I really hope this isn't draining my batt. and is just a bug. I really don't like having this icon there all the time.

EDIT 1:

Trying to fix this by disabling and re-enabling Adventure Sync, the notification option for Adventure Sync: Nearby is now gone. IDK if Niantic recently removed it or what.

image.png.80e5bc976d702cc947bbb660021c4f7a.png

EDIT 2:

OK, now that hallow notification icon has gone away. IDK if it's from the Adventure Sync: Nearby feature being removed or what. Though, I have a feeling it will be back and stay there after the app is closed, when I open PKMN GO again. -__-

Edited by alienboyva
  • alienboyva changed the title to Pokémon GO Discussion Thread | ⭐Jirachi is here! 🌎Comm. Day - 9/15
22 hours ago, Art_de_Cat said:

Finally made it past the hump of whismur catching.

I completed that task today. Now for the long haul... "Evolve a Feebas". I only have 36 candies, so I'm going to have quite a bit of walking (320 km to be exact). 😩

Seriously, why did they have to give you a task like this so early on?

Edited by alienboyva
54 minutes ago, alienboyva said:

I completed that task today. Now for the long haul... "Evolve a Feebas". I only have 36 candies, so I'm going to have quite a bit of walking (320 km to be exact). 😩

Seriously, why did they have to give you a task like this so early on?

The catch 50 steel/psychic is bad too.  Even with mystery box, I only got 19 meltans, and have to wait days before doing that again.....

Pretty sure the EX Raid boss is Deoxys-Speed

Congrats on the EX Raid Pass though. Biggest tip I can give you: get there early. That way you can be there early enough to meet other players, share friend codes, and talk about what would be best to use against the raid boss. It'll also make sure you are present for the possible splitting of the players into groups for the raid should there be close to or more than 20 players there.

Edited by Surge135