Dokapon Castle - Ninfora Chat Thread - February 2023

April

With the exception of the Hisuisn trio, i’ve at least been working on completing/finishing up the research tasks for all the base evolutions in Arceus

Up to Spiritomb now….

That’s… going to take awhile considering you need to use strong style 70 bloody times

Not difficult, just going to take some time 

Bit of a roadblock with Diamond until i get a renewed subscription for Home..

Edited by Shadow118

It’s been so long, I completely forgot you needed to have a remoraid in your party to evolve Mantyke 

Though on the other hand, I’m not sure if I’ve ever evolved one before either…..

Also wonder if i should go ahead and track down the rest of the Unown.. have about 15/28 of them

Think i’m only missing E,F.G,H,J,N,O,,V,W,,X,Z… or am I missing something? Not sure if that’s correct…

I think you can also get ! And ?, but I’m pretty sure those aren’t findable in the field

I’m not exactly the best at reading Unown even with a visual guide… but found most of them on my own - might need a guide for the rest of them

And i fucked up and accidentally overwitten the two main separate save files i had for #Pokemoninfinitefusion by accidental misclick

Twice.

And i was enjoying what i had too on both of the fused and randomized files for the most part…

Well, fuck….

I’ve been trying to reroll and get Eevee today as a starter, but no luck yet….

Granted, i could just do custom starters and select Eevee that way…

Though on one of my rolls, did get Gible,Bagon and Axew as starters - saved that to a separate file to look at later

Been watching random short anime clips and some interesting anime out currently 

Was poking around on Crunchyroll but as far as i can tell most English dubs are locked behind a membership… which is annoying 

Not sure if it’s worth it or not - Premium is $14 a month, which i think is $180 a year… not extremely overpriced… i think?

Not really sure about that, though considering it would add up over time…

Also The Outer Worlds is getting a  Spacers Choice Edition- neat, I suppose 

Was thinking of getting that at some point- not sure when, though

edit: Also for sone reason I don’t have an active NSO membership…. I swore i had that set for automatic renewal…

Not sure what happened there

Looks like I’m going to have to get re hooked ip on that

Edited by Shadow118
  • Chrom locked this topic
  • Chrom unpinned this topic