Party Game Night - Fridays @ 9 or 10pm EST (Banner, Sales Updated)

Games You Own? (Will add more later)  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What games or services listed do you own?

• Nintendo Switch Online Expansion Pack (Sega Genesis, N64, GBA)
    • Mario Party Superstars
    • Splatoon 3
    • Fall Guys
    • Runbow
    • TMNT: Cowabunga Collection
    • TMNT: Shredder's Revenge
    • Capcom Beat em' up Bundle
    • Tetris 99
    • Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics
    • Tetris Effect
    • Ninjala
    • Minecraft
    • Rocket League
    • Pokemon Scarlet
    • Pokemon Violet
    • Nintendo Switch Sports
    • Omega Strikers
  2. 2. Would you be up for Jackbox Party Pack games or browser based games? (Gartic Phone, etc.)

3. 3. Would you like notifications for planned sessions for games you own? (being tagged in a post)

• I wouldn't mind
    • Get my name out of your post

34 minutes ago, purple_beard said:

Well, its baseball season and we are having home series.  Normally I'd be open to play, but this Friday I have a double header.  In looking at the game time, unless there is some sort of weather delay, I should be in good standing to play.

Its been multiple weeks in a row there has been Friday stuff.  Last weekend the game time was a push in making it at 10--especially when baseball can be a long game. The following Saturday, the basketball game didn't start till 7pm- 2 hour game--hour to do media duties--get home... put me in the 10:30-11 area.  I ended up not playing Smash because I was so tired from a long week, then not feeling well, then had to get to bed early so I could go out of town on Sunday to cover another baseball game.  The prior weekend, I was out of town on Saturday.  Its just been a crazy confluence of events the last few weekends...  

Again, I appreciate going depth with your busy schedule when initially you just say you may or cannot make it.

It's not necessary, think most get it. That those priorities are important you minus work exhaustion. As, I said just notice the close string events coincidentally.

And yeah, i may not watch many sports but I aware of the sport seasons, lol. Again, appreciate still mentioning it.

Just keep updating like you do, explaining it is optionally.

Somewhat last call.

Anyone up to play MP 1 or 2 on NSO EP, tomorrow night?

If it's just me and Krazy, I rather not play no offense.

I can play any Friday so I can wait. I'm alright with 3 ppl.

If do end up playing, I normally suggest where I want to go and how long the time but I will leave that all to Krazy. I'm good with that.

On 3/2/2023 at 7:15 PM, DLurkster said:

Somewhat last call.

Anyone up to play MP 1 or 2 on NSO EP, tomorrow night?

If it's just me and Krazy, I rather not play no offense.

I can play any Friday so I can wait. I'm alright with 3 ppl.

If do end up playing, I normally suggest where I want to go and how long the time but I will leave that all to Krazy. I'm good with that.

I'll give it a shot....IF at least just one round... depending on how tired I get....

How tired was I?  Well after we finished I slept from 1am-8am, got up and used the bathroom, then went back to bed till close to noon.

My bad on the bobsled game.... I was like why is Wario going so slow.... then you guys go press "a" lol....

I don't know what it is about the N64 MPs but I just like them more.  Granted I've only played a GC one a few times and did two different Wii ones multiple times at a friend's house.  Honestly though, the All-Stars for Switch intrigued me with the returning games but with just myself playing... I'd have no reason to own the game.

• TKrazyO changed the title to Party Game Night - Fridays @ 9 or 10pm ET (Mar10 Day?)
1 hour ago, TKrazyO said:

Part 2:

@alienboyva @TheBarkinHyena @Surge135 @DLurkster @purple_beard 

Anyone interested in playing anything on Mar10 Day (this Friday?) I listed Fall Guys, Ninjala, any Mario games or either TMNT game as suggestions.

Yes, but...

I have a 6p baseball game Friday so looking at being home around 11pm.... but, weather pattern coming through Friday too.... might not be able to confirm till Friday true availability. 

Well, I played our MP last week (tho I was open to play it the next Friday, it not possible this past Friday) so I made plans this Friday, no go for me. Also, even if I didn't playing another MP or party game would be a bit much for me so it would of been a no for me straight.

Also, of those Krazy mentioned who actually own a version of MP on Switch?

There's a few ppl he's missing for those who own Mario Party Superstars @Samus2008 and @The Albraskan. That covers if MP on MAR10 Day is a must. Depending on availability and who has which MP, on NSO or MP Switch game. You covered who might want to play MP or if Mario game is not in the cards, another party game most ppl probably own.

Yeah, those that were mentioned here, you up to play Mario Party Superstars this MAR10? (Friday March 10th)

Have fun guys.