Party Game Night - Fridays @ 9 or 10pm EST (Banner, Sales Updated)

Games You Own? (Will add more later)  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What games or services listed do you own?

• Nintendo Switch Online Expansion Pack (Sega Genesis, N64, GBA)
    • Mario Party Superstars
    • Splatoon 3
    • Fall Guys
    • Runbow
    • TMNT: Cowabunga Collection
    • TMNT: Shredder's Revenge
    • Capcom Beat em' up Bundle
    • Tetris 99
    • Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics
    • Tetris Effect
    • Ninjala
    • Minecraft
    • Rocket League
    • Pokemon Scarlet
    • Pokemon Violet
    • Nintendo Switch Sports
    • Omega Strikers
  2. 2. Would you be up for Jackbox Party Pack games or browser based games? (Gartic Phone, etc.)

3. 3. Would you like notifications for planned sessions for games you own? (being tagged in a post)

• I wouldn't mind
    • Get my name out of your post

2 hours ago, purple_beard said:

@TKrazyO

We're you going for tonight or next Friday?   Based on game time and media duties I see no reason I can't make 10 next week.  Tonight I got some house cleaning to do but might be done by 10.

Let's aim for next Friday. We're you thinking NSO N64/GBA or something else?

• TKrazyO changed the title to Party Game Night - Fridays @ 9 or 10pm ET (NSO N64/GBA, TMNT Games or Jackbox Feb. 17th?)

Making a call out post for anyone that might want to play this Friday around 10pm. For anyone that either owns the Expansion Pack (NSO Apps), either of the TMNT games (Collection or Shredder's Revenge) or another attempt at the Jackbox games. PB might be game for the two former if anyone may own those games.

Updated the topic title with the recommended games. I'll also ask during Mario Kart tomorrow.

Quick question: Should I tag people for availability purposes? I don't want to be annoying with it which is why I am asking.

So this is leaning towards Jackbox again after 10pm. If you're on the Discord let us know your availability for tonight on the #OG chat.

20 minutes ago, TKrazyO said:

Quick question: Should I tag people for availability purposes? I don't want to be annoying with it which is why I am asking.

So this is leaning towards Jackbox again after 10pm. If you're on the Discord let us know your availability for tonight on the #OG chat.

I don't have an issue with being tagged for availability. 

I'd be in for some Jackbox! Though, I'm down for pretty much anything (Jackbox, Tetris 99, Fall Guys. etc.) as long as I have the game. :P  If you guys decide on a game I don't have, that's totally fine with me.

Too bad the Guest Pass for Clubhouse Games only supports local wireless, otherwise we could play any game (minus the single player games) with just one copy of the game.

• TKrazyO changed the title to Party Game Night - Fridays @ 9 or 10pm ET (Mario Party 1/2 NSO N64 - March 3rd?)
On 2/25/2023 at 2:22 PM, DLurkster said:

Anyone who has the NSO EP, how do you guys feel to play the classic MP titles? (I know you guys did play when it first released but I wasn't there)

Whatever Friday works for you, just post when you up for it. I am ready to go this Friday.

@Surge135 @purple_beard

Anyone interested in playing either Mario Party 1 or 2 this Friday? Other Fridays are on the table as well otherwise.

If you guys know anyone else on here that has the Expansion Pack, feel free to tag them and see if they'd like to play.

7 hours ago, TKrazyO said:

@Surge135 @purple_beard

Anyone interested in playing either Mario Party 1 or 2 this Friday? Other Fridays are on the table as well otherwise.

If you guys know anyone else on here that has the Expansion Pack, feel free to tag them and see if they'd like to play.

TBD... have a baseball doubleheader all weekend.  

I should be wrapped up by 10...unless...

45 minutes ago, purple_beard said:

TBD... have a baseball doubleheader all weekend.  

I should be wrapped up by 10...unless...

Like Krazy and I mentioned. It doesn't have to be this Friday.

I am open for now for any Friday. I mostly made the any Friday night because of you.

Just noticed, you've been posting a lot when it comes to Fridays and the weekends your availability is not what it used to be. Work a small part of but all the sport games you run more part of it. And that's understandable and appreciate you share that we know that.

But tho I said I left it open for any Friday, that's for anyone who wants to join us and what works for them. We all want a Friday we have the most players we can get, right?

1 hour ago, DLurkster said:

Like Krazy and I mentioned. It doesn't have to be this Friday.

I am open for now for any Friday. I mostly made the any Friday night because of you.

Just noticed, you've been posting a lot when it comes to Fridays and the weekends your availability is not what it used to be. Work a small part of but all the sport games you run more part of it. And that's understandable and appreciate you share that we know that.

But tho I said I left it open for any Friday, that's for anyone who wants to join us and what works for them. We all want a Friday we have the most players we can get, right?

Well, its baseball season and we are having home series.  Normally I'd be open to play, but this Friday I have a double header.  In looking at the game time, unless there is some sort of weather delay, I should be in good standing to play.

Its been multiple weeks in a row there has been Friday stuff.  Last weekend the game time was a push in making it at 10--especially when baseball can be a long game. The following Saturday, the basketball game didn't start till 7pm- 2 hour game--hour to do media duties--get home... put me in the 10:30-11 area.  I ended up not playing Smash because I was so tired from a long week, then not feeling well, then had to get to bed early so I could go out of town on Sunday to cover another baseball game.  The prior weekend, I was out of town on Saturday.  Its just been a crazy confluence of events the last few weekends...