Fire Emblem Heroes

Chrom

At this point, other than the randomness inherent in this kind of game, I think my biggest complaint is how damn long it takes to regen stamina. Either shorten the timer to regen or stop making the stamina cost go up so quickly, would be my biggest suggestion if I had the ear of someone on the team. It's like 4 hours to regen from 0 to 50, that's way too long. Or at the very least there needs to be a mode in the game that doesn't use stamina. Like I get why the story mission take stamina, you're potentially winning Orbs there, and they don't want you to blaze through everything in one sitting. Totally get that. The Training Tower, though... that shouldn't have a stamina use attached. Or if it has to, they need a mode you can play that doesn't use a resource. 

EDIT: Also the Training Tower only giving one type of badge/shard per day is very annoying. I can see having things change every day, but with the way it works now it encourages you to hoard all your stamina pots and such until the TT has a reward color you actually use and then just farm until you're dry. That's... not very good design. Why not have each strata have a different color, which changes every day? Instead of every single one having the same color, making that day potentially worthless depending on which units you use.

Edited by Mystearica
7 minutes ago, Mystearica said:

At this point, other than the randomness inherent in this kind of game, I think my biggest complaint is how damn long it takes to regen stamina. Either shorten the timer to regen or stop making the stamina cost go up so quickly, would be my biggest suggestion if I had the ear of someone on the team. It's like 4 hours to regen from 0 to 50, that's way too long. Or at the very least there needs to be a mode in the game that doesn't use stamina. Like I get why the story mission take stamina, you're potentially winning Orbs there, and they don't want you to blaze through everything in one sitting. Totally get that. The Training Tower, though... that shouldn't have a stamina use attached. Or if it has to, they need a mode you can play that doesn't use a resource. 

EDIT: Also the Training Tower only giving one type of badge/shard per day is very annoying. I can see having things change every day, but with the way it works now it encourages you to hoard all your stamina pots and such until the TT has a reward color you actually use and then just farm until you're dry. That's... not very good design. Why not have each strata have a different color, which changes every day? Instead of every single one having the same color, making that day potentially worthless depending on which units you use.

Believe it or not that's much faster than most games of this type. The reason you only get one shard per training mission is because they're used to give units another star, I think, which is fairly significant. This game is not meant to really be like a normal Fire Emblem game and they should have done better setting expectations. 

1 minute ago, Kamui said:

It's a mobage game.

They'll wear your patience thin and then pry your wallet from your jittery hands.

Mobage game is redundant y; 

8 minutes ago, K said:

Believe it or not that's much faster than most games of this type. The reason you only get one shard per training mission is because they're used to give units another star, I think, which is fairly significant. This game is not meant to really be like a normal Fire Emblem game and they should have done better setting expectations. 

Mobage game is redundant y; 

I don't object to getting only one badge/shard, I object to only being able to get one type of badge/shard. Right now it's colorless for me, and I don't use any colorless units atm. There is no reason for me to go into the training tower over just doing a story mission as a result. It's useless to me, and that's my problem. As it stands the moment the TT reward goes blue or red, I'm gonna use all 10 of my stamina pots to rake in as many of those colored badges as I can, and that's... probably not how this is intended to be played. 

TBF I don't play games on mobile, so maybe all this is normal. But well, that's a problem in itself isn't it? If this is normal, that's... not great. You hear all the time that mobile games are extremely predatory but this is perhaps the first time I've had that philosophy shoved into my face. Especially given that they probably could have done away with everything but the orbs and still made money hand over fist. 

Edited by Mystearica
Just now, Mystearica said:

I don't object to getting only one badge/shard, I object to only being able to get one type of badge/shard. Right now it's colorless for me, and I don't use any colorless units atm. There is no reason for me to go into the training tower over just doing a story mission as a result. It's useless to me, and that's my problem. As it stands the moment the TT reward goes blue or red, I'm gonna use all 10 of my stamina pots to rake in as many of those colored badges as I can, and that's... probably not how this is intended to be played. 

That's actually what they intend. y; 

They want you to spend money on games like these so they'll do it in a bunch of sneaky ways since Nintendo doesn't want to outright look like another company trying to steal your money