Fire Emblem Heroes

Chrom

14 minutes ago, Link, the Hero of Dreams said:

They just had to announce LDmitiri when I wanted HalloweenMyrrh. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudge!

My advice?

Go Myrrh.

Dimitri will be back in a few months or so, same with other Legendaries.

You never know when a given Seasonal will show up on a Mythical banner. This could very well be your only chance to get spoopy Myrrh until next year.

If you don't get Halloween Myrrh from the banner in three days, you don't get a shot at her for another year. Dimitri will rerun in December.

Chrom/Dimitri/Corrin is honestly amazing overlap, but Dimitri/Julia/x isn't bad either. I can easily see DImitri rerunning in April, so Chrom/Dimitri overlap will probably happen again six months from now if you really want that Chrom/Dimitri value.

Edited by Zora
  • 2 weeks later...

Dorcas will feed Stout Tomahawk to MILF Summer Tiki for Distant Counter-related shenanigans.

Two Gatries means Legendary and Fallen Tiki each get a copy of Crafty Fighter, but will have to fight over Deghinsea for Slick Fighter.

I kinda wanna build up one of my Xanes because I don't have another colorless tome and Joker's Wild sounds like fun, but don't know what I'd do with the other Xane since merging him is basically pointless.

Lysithea for emergency Time's Pulse rations.

The evasion skills banner might have Larcei, so I might finish her off. I got my Larcei to +6, so finishing her off this month is more than doable. 50th percentile is 500 orbs, and 90th percentile is 900 orbs; I have well over 900 orbs.

I'll wait until the mythic banner trailer before committing. Hopefully I'll have enough to save up a Ced fund again before his next banner.

I think it's best to see it as two separate issues conflated together. One is the simple fact Lucina's not normally seen in that particular style (i.e., looking like a kid) so people may not like how it was done regardless of the artist. Then the topic gets exacerbated over dredging up the artist's personal history which opens a different can of worms that ultimately isn't any more of a concern than with their past characters.

Personally I think the Lucina art is just okay and leaves a little to be desired. I'd have probably preferred another artist taking a shot at it if they were gonna do a Lucina in Ljósálfheimr garb, but there are still a good number of points to the existing Resplendent art that give it value.