Fire Emblem Heroes

Chrom

Summoning Gunnthra Joint Hone Speed right away, and Hector soon after, tempted me into going for Naga... at which point we were on the way to a 10% pity rate into a Tiki merge.

But... eh. I'll stop at 150 down the toilet. While I'd like to stay at the top of the AR leaderboard, I'd need a Naga after that and a Duma or two. I've already been letting aether go wasted even during Light weeks. I'm fine with dropping to Arena Tier 17 if I don't have a good bonus hero. I'm not stressing about this stuff anymore, and my life is a little less infuriating for it.

I spent about 70 orbs trying to get her and ended up with a +Atk/-Def L!Tiki. Not exactly what I wanted but whatevs. I like Naga buy not to the point where I REALLY want her. If there is a month where she shares with Legendary Azura I might go after it a bit harder. 

17 minutes ago, Ares said:

Me: why does everyone like Hrid

--> listen to his voice lines

Okay, I think I get why people love this twunk. He does sound a little dreamy.

He's still Naga food 

He's super hot and handsome and huggable and WHERE DID HE GET HIS HAIR COLORED and he's also a really good unit who's unique in his statline and his strategies. He can tank entire AR battles by himself when he's a bonus unit. I might be biased because I have him with the superboon for 60+ ATK.

Here's something that's really getting on my nerves.

In spoken English, when a noun or adjective gets repeated, we change emphasis so the same word isn't being stressed twice. For example, “I had some good APPLES! But some of them were BAD apples.”

But when Feh repeats a word, she keeps the emphasis exactly the same, which is a jarringly unnatural speech pattern. She's done this again at 4:30 in the June 6th Feh Channel when talking about AR seasons. Instead of shifting her emphasis to the part of the phrase which has changed in the repetition, she stresses "seasons" twice.

Yarne with Galeforce is hilarious because he's one of the three children in Awakening who can never inherit that skill.

Kjelle quoting the Ardanian Soldier from Xenoblade 2.

Brady not voiced by Travis Willingham is sad, but he's probably too busy taking care of his baby.

Nah's dragon form looks like a giant strawberry.