Fire Emblem Heroes

Chrom

Just thought of another likely candidate for the RD banner:

Astrid.

The only mounted archers currently in the game are either seasonal or 5-star only. And since we just had a Genealogy banner a few months ago, that means Midayle and Lester will have to wait until Autumn.

If not Astrid, then we'll definitely get Sue in the new Binding Blade banner.

Oh wow Eir and light blessings make a world of difference in Aether Raids. I haven't even blessed the whole offense team and I'm getting 130pts per flawless victory and still break at 110pts for losing one unit. That's a heck of a lot better than 80pts. I can definitely see myself getting to 19 now.

We're back to another Light week? Crap... Last time was so stressful that I delayed every daily AR until minutes before the reset, in case I finally had a breakthrough and realized how I should distribute blessings.

Like, do I overwrite blessings on Niles and co., and lose them for Arena and Blessed Gardens? Or do I put them on unblessed units... who will then get a permanent obstruction on their art? And what about when the next Mythic Hero is revealed, and it turns out I'd rather have used my blessings for their element?

I hate this so much.

Edited by Destiny Hero
51 minutes ago, Arvis said:

AR just alternatives between light/dark and anima/Astra, so every other week is a light week.

Oh. Well that's not nearly as bad. That means you could go totally without Anima and Astra teams and never really care. Just like how I still don't have any Fires.

Plus, Eir's pretty good for this mode and the next hero is bound to be Dark Micaiah, who's also bound to be a great AR choice if she's anything like her other two versions.

Edited by Destiny Hero

The thing is dark and anima are meant to be used for defense teams where they reduce lift loss; they serve almost no function on raiding parties. In fact, if the formula for dark is the same as long light/astra, then two dark mythic heroes and four dark blessed hereos can completely mitigate defense loss (same for anima).

So, if anything, dark Micaiah is going to be unfortunate if she has Thani since she can't really do anything with her blessing, other than maybe make it easier for your defense team to screw horses in defense which admittedly is most of the metagame.

That said, since only light and astra heroes are useful on raiding parties, wondering if they're gonna prioritize astra mythic hero first.

Two Lunge cavaliers. Chrom could survive everything. But the second cav moves the player's unit onto a bolt trp, which deals 20 damage to everyone and enables Wings of Mercy from a dancer and a DB4 Kagero with Bold Fighter.

Even better, I forgot to use an escape for that battle.

Even better better, my Niles with 50 HP and 56 RES is losing to nearly Ophelia in sight. Restore staves can't stop enemy-phase debuffs. Would Harsh Command even help, or does that wear off when the target unit ends an action?

I think I almost figured out Navarre's abyssal GHB using only judgral units. Atk/def solo Jamke is really something.

Speaking of Jamke, I'm kind of sad he doesn't get a lot of love. I get it, 90% of what he does is better done by either raventome users or DC melee units. But because I restrict myself to judgral units so often, where you need DC fodder and Reinhardt is unironically the best candidate for raventome, I still wish the boy got more love.

What are you units y'all wish got more love?

Fae.

She's outclassed as a green Infantry manakete by FemKana and Adrift Corrin, and as a green manakete in general by Myrrh and MaGrima.

But she's adorable that even her dragon form looks like something out of an Easter basket!

Also her voice actress follows me on Twitter.

Excuse me, but what?!?! Two Herons?!?!

Beast units transform into beast form if adjacent to Beast/Dragon units or if not adjacent to anyone.

Tibarn's A slot is outrageous. +6 Atk, +10 Def, and the opponent is refused a follow-up attack if Tibarn initiates

Nailah gets the Hector treatment with Distant Counter and has a gravity-inducing C slot

Leanne and Reyson both get Beast team buffs, Leanne with Hone and Reyson with Fortify.

There is a lot that I like in this but some stuff I am a bit disappointed in, especially in the Herons' Galdr

Edited by Surge135

In a shocking turn of events, the sole demote is a male character with trash skills. Another fun fact: this garbage heap is the only demote we've gotten IN FOUR ENTIRE MONTHS.

In another stunning twist, Leanne's VA COMPLETELY misses the mark. IS should really fire the voice directors for this game.

And of course we get another comically overpowered level 4 skill. Though I'm mostly interested in killing off Nailah for her Anti-Veronica 3.

you know what's gonna be fun? The fact Reyson will be an accessible flying dancer with conditional 3 movement (assuming he drops). Y'all ready to get the groove on?

Edit: With Steady Impact, Flora is now arguably better at using bonfire/ignis isntead of iceberg/glacies. So much for being one of the ice tribe.

Edited by Arvis

Also of note, the King of Kilvas, Naesalla, is the newest GHB unit. So we have the King of Phoenicis, the Queen of Hatari, the King of Kilvas, and the Prince and Princess of Serenes in this update. No love for Gallia as of yet, and it's unlikely we will see another Tellius banner for a while so RIP all those wanting Ranulf.

Edited by Surge135