Fire Emblem Heroes

Chrom

2 minutes ago, Tyranogre said:

I just noticed that for some reason Lucina doesn't have her voice actress listed on her profile. Which is odd, because Laura Bailey has voiced her in all appearances prior to this, and is still credited for Heroes on BTVA.

I also noticed this, it's quite odd. She's the only hero I saw without someone credited.

1 minute ago, Ashblade said:

If you're going purely by some tier list, the focus with Takumi and Lyn in it. 3 of them are considered by a japanese tier list to be amazing, takumi especially.

For example..

Can confirm Takumi is top tier, he gets access to an ability that lets him counter at any range and I think has slightly better growths than Elder Tiki.  He also has map access since his bow basically grants him Pass if he's above 50% HP.

1 minute ago, Ashblade said:

Assuming its the first member of your first team.

Which would be the same team you send to defend yourself in arena. y;

Well no what I mean is, someone here apparently has a Lyn visiting my castle, I'm asking if it's something you specifically have to select or if the game just does that for aesthetics.

Just now, Ret said:

Well no what I mean is, someone here apparently has a Lyn visiting my castle, I'm asking if it's something you specifically have to select or if the game just does that for aesthetics.

no, that's what I mean. I'm assuming it's the first person on your team 1.

Mine should be Takumi for example, and yours I'm assuming is currently Saizo.

If this is wrong, please let me know.

Just won a Lunatic map by the skin of my teeth. I wasn't paying attention on the first turn and left my mage out where an archer could get at her, and she got blown away in one hit so I was down a man from the very start. Had to do some seriously tricky positioning to keep from getting wiped, but in the end I was down to only my Tiki against a lance pegasus and a ninja. Just BARELY managed to kill the lance pegasus before the ninja could reach Tiki, but by the time it died she only had 1 health left. Thought I was dead for sure... but as usual, Tiki comes through for me. Turns out she had just enough def to negate any damage he could do, so I managed to squeeze out a victory. Damn that felt good.