Fire Emblem Heroes

Chrom

4 minutes ago, Tyranogre said:

All right, I've got 17 units at level 40. Time to start working on a good Arena team:

Hide contents

Lh21XO3.pngiq19xtI.png1s2ozqo.pngyLoOmiT.pnggZsqAu4.pngNATP5A4.pngVizIgOS.pngVRz4ipl.pnguMEgQzl.pngmhH5UqJ.pngNCprNHP.pngtQwqqHC.pngdD9DRRa.png53kbPBb.pngkf1Cc6f.pngKefByq6.pngTtsLyQp.png

Other 5-Stars that aren't at level 40 yet:

*Ike

*Azura

*Bunny Xander

*Bunny Chrom

*Bunny Camilla

*Genny

*Priscilla

Anything good?

I would get people to 5*. Nino, Nowi, Effie, Ike, Azura, Lucina are all pretty good. You should just have them at 5* though before they'll be at their peak. 

I'm guessing the next one will fall on the 23rd after Tempest Trials is over. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Lyon from Sacred Stones. Maybe a Shadows of Valentia villain would be more timely, though?

And speaking of Tempest Trials, boy is it taxing. psyduck; I'm planning to shoot for 5k a day or so so I can grab 5* "Marth" and Quickened Pulse and I'll consider myself happy.

So my level 40 team and my level 37 team both aren't enough to clear the first lv 35 tempest trial.

Which means I'm getting 75 points a run from the lv 20 one.

I don't know if 4 star masked marth is worth the grind, as i could burn all my stamina refills and still not get the next good prize after

Yeah atm I only have 5 level 40 units, so I can only seem to do Hard 5 level to completion somewhat consistently. If I lose with my first team, I'm pretty dead in the water. I'm still going to try and shoot for Masked Marth, at least the 4*, hopefully the 5*, but I think that I won't make it to quickened pulse lmao.

I lost a unit on the second phase of the first lvl 35 and decided to just surrender because I didn't have time. I felt like I just made a stupid mistake and could beat it no problem if I was more careful. But I don't think I'll be playing that one too much since it'll take me too long probably.