Fire Emblem Heroes

Chrom

I was hoping for Eirika too, but someone pointed out to me that the silhouetted hair on the left side of the right figure doesn't match her. Based on the popularity poll, the females in the 10 top who haven't gotten anything special yet are Lyn (already confirmed for one bride), Tharja, F!Corrin, Eirika, Cordelia, Azura, Michaiah, and Nowi. Cordelia and Azura have hair that can fit that left part, I suppose.

Narcian's GHB is also back! I never actually beat his HM version before, so I guess now I have a chance to do so.

1 minute ago, K said:

I waited to use my orbs for this shit?

Rally Atk/Spd would be hella useful for my Nino team, but other than that the only reason to roll is for Waifu Appeal. I'm so glad Lucina isn't one of them, I'd have been forced to buy orbs and I have like no money. 

Just now, Mystearica said:

Rally Atk/Spd would be hella useful for my Nino team, but other than that the only reason to roll is for Waifu Appeal. I'm so glad Lucina isn't one of them, I'd have been forced to buy orbs and I have like no money. 

I just wanted better characters. 

Just now, K said:

I just wanted better characters. 

Other than Lynn they are very strange choices. Cordelia I can maybe see? Caeda... sure I guess. Who the hell is Charlotte? Why should I care that she exists?

Just now, Mystearica said:

Other than Lynn they are very strange choices. Cordelia I can maybe see? Caeda... sure I guess. Who the hell is Charlotte? Why should I care that she exists?

My guess is the fact that Caeda and Lyn are two characters that end up married canonically and the other I assume are in because they come from the two games where marriage is a key mechanic. 

They should have had another character from Genealogy to give the roster a bit more oomph. 

It's very in character for Charlotte to be a bride since she's the one who goes on about desperately wanting to marry into wealth, hence why her epithet is Money Maiden. Cipher also poked fun at this a few sets back.