Fire Emblem Heroes

Chrom

I'm really enjoying playing with my Celica, too! My current Arena team is Celica, Azura, Hector, and Linde and I'm currently ranked 970 in Tier 16 after a deathless streak of 4810 points. flower; My Defense team replaces Linde with Kagero and it's got 7 Def wins so far.

I rolled once more on this banner for celica and got a 5* Corrin M. Which is just about the most useless 5* red I can think of. The only thing he has that is useful is his special, but even that is easily gotten elsewhere. Sigh

Made an ill-advised roll for Azura, the temptation was too great. Naturally there were no blue orbs. I rolled the single green orb... and got a 5* Titania. -res +def, can use her to replace gunter on my horse team. Not bad.

7 minutes ago, Mystearica said:

Made an ill-advised roll for Azura, the temptation was too great. Naturally there were no blue orbs. I rolled the single green orb... and got a 5* Titania. -res +def, can use her to replace gunter on my horse team. Not bad.

give her blue sword breaker and fury counter 3

Finally got enough feathers to 5* Xander, so with Vantage 3, his sword, and Hone Cavalry he was enough to push me over the 4800 score boundary.

Also I woke up this morning to already having 4 defense wins before putting Xander on my team. Come on guys the arena has only been open a few hours

I like that they included the arena theme from Fates as the map theme for those challenges! Wasn't expecting that.

On a related note, I wonder when they'll get around to releasing Masked Marth and/or whatever was supposed to be associated with them (the perma death mode I think?).

44 minutes ago, Chrom said:

I like that they included the arena theme from Fates as the map theme for those challenges! Wasn't expecting that.

On a related note, I wonder when they'll get around to releasing Masked Marth and/or whatever was supposed to be associated with them (the perma death mode I think?).

P-perma death? No surely not, that can't be legal. That would be devaluing prior purchases, right? The same reason they can't nerf a unit after releasing it.

Oh no, it actually isn't as bad as it sounds. There's supposed to be this thing where you can challenge a series of maps and if you lose anyone, they simply retire for the rest of the campaign and you may swap them out for someone else you have. It's meant to simulate the feeling of permanent death without the real consequences of it, which of course wouldn't be a good fit for this game.

Just now, Chrom said:

Oh no, it actually isn't as bad as it sounds. There's supposed to be this thing where you can challenge a series of maps and if you lose anyone, they simply retire for the rest of the campaign and you may swap them out for someone else you have. It's meant to simulate the feeling of permanent death without the real consequences of it, which of course wouldn't be a good fit for this game.

Oh that sounds really cool, actually. Muuuch better than the alternative. 

Well I'm certainly glad we've gotten some orbs again. I still think they need a daily currency like so many other games have.

Despite these and buying about 20 orbs [please stop doing this Carl] I didn't manage to pull a Celica. Guess that's that. I did get my first Tharja though, as well as a 5* version of her and a two 3* Hinatas for Fury, so it wasn't a total loss.