Fire Emblem Heroes

Chrom

Protip: You don't need to train up Hana or Barst for those two quests that ask you to have either defeat a level 35+ enemy enough times if you go for the troubadour in Chapter 8: Part 5 Lunatic. It's 21 stamina each attempt but I think it beats relying on the training tower to pull it off or training up a character you probably aren't ever going to use like Barst.

40 minutes ago, Chrom said:

Protip: You don't need to train up Hana or Barst for those two quests that ask you to have either defeat a level 35+ enemy enough times if you go for the troubadour in Chapter 8: Part 5 Lunatic. It's 21 stamina each attempt but I think it beats relying on the training tower to pull it off or training up a character you probably aren't ever going to use like Barst.

Saw this posted on r/FEH before wandering back here. Definitely going to be doing this myself, since I have no desire to train up either of those characters more than is absolutely necessary.

2 hours ago, Chrom said:

Does it have like 3 defense? Wish I saw this earlier. Will try that with Barste

The troubadour has 21 defense so you might need to give Hana/Barst a little help with buffs/debuffs from others or something like that.

And yeah Reposition is really good for fliers. In most situations I think it's the better movement assist skill.

8 minutes ago, Lilina said:

Because it turns out a colorless ninja mage killer isn't a good niche.

I found out the hard way when I thought she was a good idea to get up for arena a while back.

I'm going to have to get her to level 30 just so she can kill units at level 20.

Yeah, the Cipher art was spot-on. The Heroes art has those facial qualities of a lot of the bit villain bandits from the GBA games. He's got the big forehead that denotes brutishness and a lack of intelligence, bags under his eyes that make him look like a psychopath (and ten years older to boot) and they even played down his beard. why is everyone in fire emblem clean shaven

They could still fix it though.

Spoiler

PeX821l.jpg

managed to pull a Ninian with my 20 orbs, though I'd much have preferred a Hinoka. I also got my first Odin- though he's a 3*.

I do hate having to choose between banners. I get the feeling Celica will be yet another 5* only and if I don't get her now I never will... yet the same already applies for Hinoka.

Rolled colorless hoping for Klein, still want to make a Quadsuna one of these days. Got a 4* gordin instead, which is... kinda similar? With a fuckton more effort? Refuse to roll more than that, I'm saving up for whatever the next banner is. Well. "Saving up" implies there's a regular income of orbs. Which there is NOT at the moment. Where is my 2x daily? Why have they not made that permanent yet?

I was expecting they'd use the SoV release as an excuse to give us the daily orbs again, but that ship seems to have sailed with just a single 5 orb gift. I'm sure it'll start up again in the new future, though.

In other news, managed to beat Lloyd fairly easily. Hector stomped over most shit, with Celica taking down the Axe Flyer and Linde Lloyd himself. That was fun I guess. :U