Fire Emblem Heroes

Chrom

4 hours ago, Igneous42 said:

Grats! I feel like this game has a way of doing that, waiting till your last Orb to give you what you want, especially when you really want it. Spring Camilla was the very last pull I had after spending money for the first time and Ike was the very last pull before deciding to spend money to try to get him. The final Lunatic map of this chapter is actually kind of brutal. 

Can confirm. With Ike, I bought Orbs, and he was in the last circle of my last set of Orbs.

For Linde, I also (drunkenly) bought Orbs. I had enough Orbs for 2 pulls left, opened up a circle with 3 blues available, said "fuck it" and paid another €3 for just enough Orbs to do the last blue pull, and that last pull ended up being Linde.

My Kagero made the last map trivial, but 11-3 is just unfair. I'm sure it's thematic and fitting to split the party up given whatever map it's based on, but for god's sake I simply cannot keep two teams of two alive. My entire strategy is synergy, if they aren't working together I'm absolutely fucked. AND it's a defense map, what monster came up with this fuckery? Who hurt them as a child, and can I get that person to come back and do it again? It would be a fitting revenge for having to do this map five thousand times trying to not lose anyone. The stamina I've burned is just obscene. 

Also, all orbs are burned and no Celica. Naturally. Guess I'll 5* fucking Xander and use him in the arena instead... nevermind that I did actually have plans for those feathers, but the roll gods are being particularly bitchy this time around.

Edited by Mystearica
4 minutes ago, Gold said:

3x??

they changed things up this gauntlet so if a team falls behind the winning team by a certain margin they get a 3x score multiplier for an hour. This creates a lot of score rubber-banding. Tharja is leading by quite a bit, but Robin has been swimming in 3x multipliers as a result.