Fire Emblem Heroes

Chrom

7 minutes ago, Tyranogre said:

Got Swordhart Online from my free pull on Ishtar banner.

I don't know what to do with him.

His base kit is good enough; the fierce stance or brazen seal works well, or attack +3 for a pure PP build. If you want mixed phase shenanigans, replacing his default A with Brazen atk/(def/Res) is fun, but that means he's only okay before getting below 75% hp. Death Blow 3, which he comes with, is fine. 

He's Reinhardt with sword, except his sword attacks twice in both phases. Vantage, which he comes with, means enemies need to eat two hits before attacking.

Edited by Ares

It took over two years but the most popular Male Fire Emblem character (and arguably most popular period) finally got an alt. Though I wish he wasn't a sword, a Lance would have benefited "Ike Emblem" more. At least he's an armor so he's not pulling a Hector and being completely redundant. 

I'm actually more excited for Titania I think though. She's always been one of my faves and getting her free is a nice bonus. Her being a red tome cavalry is an interesting choice but cool because it's a pretty limited combo. 

Oh. Okay. I have some problems with this event too.

1. WHAT ARE THOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE SOREN??????

2. Griel without Urvan

3. Which doesn't even matter because clearly it is Mist's fate to be a garbage pitybreaker.

4. Valentine's Ike has Legendary Ike's unique special, making him the only legendary unit without ANY exclusive skills. Also, VALENTINE'S IKE IS AN ARMORED UNIT EVEN THOUGH HE HAS LESS ARMOR THAN LEGENDARY IKE.

I mean...

Come on.

Come. On.

Oh god. Because of course they do. I really, REALLY fucking hope that their dialogues will reference their feelings for each other so we can finally shut up the dingbats who insist that Ike and Soren are totally straight bros.

I wouldn't read too much into the bracelet thing though, because it looks like Mist also has one.

I'll definitely be going for Ike. Maybe Soren if there are no reds, because I do have a boyfriend squad that could use better coverage.

So do all the characters 

Also I get that Armors are whale bait and all, but do people really want another damn red sword infantry Ike? Redundant role alts piss me off WAAAAY more than anything else with alts. It's why Hector's we're so disappointing despite looking great and if Ike was a sword infantry I'd probably just pass on the banner (since Titania is the one I want most and is free).