Fire Emblem Heroes

Chrom

6 minutes ago, Tyranogre said:

Are the elemental dances any good, or should every dancer keep their B-slot reserved for WoM?

I feel WoM or maybe chill skill is better. Exception might be LAzura, but only because her weapon distribtes the highest buff over all dance, even when her dance provides said buff. Even then, she'd probably prefer using her seal slot.

The main issue with dance skills is there are usually better ways to get the buff without using a B slot. E.g. tactics for mixed teams, double drives, etc. This goes double for dancers like PAzura or Flylivia who give +3 to all stats anyway. 

2 hours ago, Tyranogre said:

Are the elemental dances any good, or should every dancer keep their B-slot reserved for WoM?

Dance buffs are vastly inferior. Often you're using your danced action to retreat, not to push with a slight boost. And if the buff is so important, you probably already have a bigger source on the team.

Azura and Olivia's dancing weapons are different because they're more versatile and still allow for Wings of Mercy or Aerobatics.

update: Aether Raids became a lot more frustrating once blessings were added, Surtr & L-Azura happened, and the meta stabilized. But now that I've scraped Tier 20 and won't be able to hit 21 in the foreseeable future, this should be much less stressful.

Edited by Destiny Hero
11 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Sticking with this Summon Simulator before I draw now.

https://fireemblem.gamepress.gg/feh-summon-simulator

Gives me at least an idea of the odds.

When I knew the Deirdre/Julia banner was coming up (i.e. the banner that just released), I actually made a spreadsheet of 100 trials to give me an idea if I should aim for one or both. I actually use the other summon simulator (this one: https://feh-stuff.github.io/summon-simulator/) since gamepress doesn't allow to create custom banners. Using the snipe function, you can actually generate data pretty quickly.

This summon simulator has some issues. Part of is is programming; Ethlyn is the normal pool for some reason, for example. But that's probably not a huge deal.

Gamepress also releases a 'should you summon' article that contains useful data. The most useful data point is probably the 90th percentile; roughly speaking, if you toss that many orbs that banner, there's a 90% chance you'll receive that unit.

In either case, 355 orbs were spent today to get Deirdre and Julia. I am literally only one Judgral unit shy--Ayra--of having them all. Surtr pitybroke me and the last time I had him I killed him for Steady Stance 4 so his summon quote was extra hilarious. I turned him into a book because I honestly just hate Surtr. Once I get steady stance 1 fodder, I'll think who wants Steady Stance 4. Thinking either Arden or Quan. Arden might prefer Steady Breath for that special acceleration but also the EP-guard really suits his playstyle; Quan has sturdy stance (+4 atk/def EP skill), so steady stance 4 might be nice for him too.

2 hours ago, Arvis said:

When I knew the Deirdre/Julia banner was coming up (i.e. the banner that just released), I actually made a spreadsheet of 100 trials to give me an idea if I should aim for one or both. I actually use the other summon simulator (this one: https://feh-stuff.github.io/summon-simulator/) since gamepress doesn't allow to create custom banners. Using the snipe function, you can actually generate data pretty quickly.

This summon simulator has some issues. Part of is is programming; Ethlyn is the normal pool for some reason, for example. But that's probably not a huge deal.

Gamepress also releases a 'should you summon' article that contains useful data. The most useful data point is probably the 90th percentile; roughly speaking, if you toss that many orbs that banner, there's a 90% chance you'll receive that unit.

In either case, 355 orbs were spent today to get Deirdre and Julia. I am literally only one Judgral unit shy--Ayra--of having them all. Surtr pitybroke me and the last time I had him I killed him for Steady Stance 4 so his summon quote was extra hilarious. I turned him into a book because I honestly just hate Surtr. Once I get steady stance 1 fodder, I'll think who wants Steady Stance 4. Thinking either Arden or Quan. Arden might prefer Steady Breath for that special acceleration but also the EP-guard really suits his playstyle; Quan has sturdy stance (+4 atk/def EP skill), so steady stance 4 might be nice for him too.

Cool might check that out as well. Thanks for the info. It's frustrating that it's so gambling based. 

Dang. That's a ton.

Excited for Hot Springs Elise, Sakura, and Hinoka since they haven't had as much love in terms of special alts (Summer Elise, Halloween Sakura, and no special alt for Hinoka). I am, however, disappointed that we are getting ANOTHER special alt for Camilla in the form of a Tempest Trial unit. She has now broken out of the tie with Lyn for the most alts, her new total now at 6.

Ngl, genuinely surprised Ryoma is on the banner and not the TT unit. Anyway, this banner is gonna be a hard pass for me because idgaf about Ryoma and although there's a lot of interesting weapons, skills, and rare movement/weapon combinations nothing feels must have either. So... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also, Camilla is a daggerless flying dagger, so I hope you guys want your sixth Camilla alt.

An MSPaint meme page brought up an interesting point:

DxZ4NDbXQAA1BEr.png

This is Yuri Lowell from Tales of Vesperia. He's so popular among the fandom that he got banned from popularity polls because he kept winning. Guess what Namco doesn't do with him? Shove him down people's throats. Whenever there's a major Tales crossover game (and even some that aren't Tales, like Project X Zone), he's featured in it. But in all of those crossovers, Yuri is an addition to the cast, not the main focus. Namco knows that people love him, but also know that those same polls show that people also love other characters.

If Namco can sparingly use the character they deemed too popular to vote for, there's no reason why IntSys shouldn't be able to cool off with the Fateswakening shilling.

22 minutes ago, Surge135 said:

Excited for Hot Springs Elise, Sakura, and Hinoka since they haven't had as much love in terms of special alts (Summer Elise, Halloween Sakura, and no special alt for Hinoka). I am, however, disappointed that we are getting ANOTHER special alt for Camilla in the form of a Tempest Trial unit. She has now broken out of the tie with Lyn for the most alts, her new total now at 6.

Fucking buttcheeks, ALL THE CAMILLA JOKES ACTUALLY CAME TRUE???

We have normal Camilla

Spring Camilla

New Year Camilla

Summer Camilla

Adrift Camilla

and now Hot Springs Camilla

Oh, and another hetero fanservice event with 4 girls and 1 bara guy.

And how long until other people notice that both of little Elise's alts are stripping her clothes off? It's like IS saw the backlash from Bridal Sanaki and said "Hold my S Drink!" I was fine with Summer Elise, but now, what we have here is a pattern.

This reveal video has broken yet another new record for the worst Like/Dislike ratio. The FEH New Year's and GBA Winter events were received very well, but now we're right back into the awfulness that came before. There is just too much to dislike here.

I would have been ok with this banner if Camilla were a different fates male character. Xander, Leo and Takumi have bathing suit outfits already, but they could have easily gone with a non lord character like maybe Saizo / Kaze / Shiro / anyone else. 

It just baffles me that IS thought we needed a sixth Camilla... 

I guess I'll just be sniping for blue with green as my other option

Edited by Ferry