Fire Emblem Heroes

Chrom

Oh man pulled Sanaki on the Bride banner... But not the bride one I don't even want  nah just normal one I want even less. I've somehow managed to pull 3 Sanaki in this game and have zero interest in building or using her. Guess it's spare TA 3 fodder for someone down the line.

Actually the more I toy with the idea the more I think I may build my LA!Lyn with a Blarraven Triangle Adept skillset. I know that's not really a highly recommended build for her but I feel like she could run it well and I like having a dedicated colorless (Bow Lyn) counter. So maybe I'll just use Sinaki for that.

Edited by Igneous42

Just realized that the build I have planned for Halloween Jakob is going to be one of the most expensive builds. I mean, just learning refined Guard Bow+ and Close Counter would cost 2100 SP, and that's not including a Special, Assist, B passive, or C passive. Damn...

Just now, Surge135 said:

Just realized that the build I have planned for Halloween Jakob is going to be one of the most expensive builds. I mean, just learning refined Guard Bow+ and Close Counter would cost 2100 SP, and that's not including a Special, Assist, B passive, or C passive. Damn...

Same.

Plus the 20k feathers to promote Setsuna, and you've got one of the most expensive builds in the game.

It's worth it, though.

1 hour ago, Surge135 said:

Jakob + 3 healers + Special Training stages + auto-battle + 20 minutes = all the SP you'll ever need

Yesterday I did a handful of pulls on the bridal banner re-run trying to get cordelia, but instead ended up with not one but two Gennys, which means that I've gotten a grand total of 6 since the start of the game, a majority just off random pity breaks. I decided to take it as a sign and merge the ones I still had and made this

Spoiler

oPb9Wlm.png

Despite most of my expectations, it has served me shockingly well in tempest trials

Edited by InXplotch

Ryoma finally claims his rightful alt... and his unique skill is just a shitty version of Wrath. I don't care for Ryoma, and this Legendary event is full of duds. I'll be saving my orbs.

Looks like Young Tiki is getting a unique weapon. Because manaketes are still just so underpowered these days.

For me the past couple months have been full of unlikable characters from games I know nothing about, otaku pandering, and crappy summons. I've lost a lot of interest in FEH. The difficulty has taken such a dive, and my barracks are full enough that I don't have any glaring vacancies to fill with these 200K feathers. Good skills are so hard to find. I just missed an entire arena season--not just Assault as usual. I can't be bothered anymore.

Edited by Destiny Hero

Sometimes you just gotta take a break man. It's a gacha game dont let it burn you out. Like some weeks I'll just do an arena run on the first day of the season and then just do nothing more than daily logins for the rest of the week. And if you really have so many feathers you could consider building a high merge team that can stay in t20 or something. That's what I'm currently doing with my dragons, with my nowi almost finished (just need to get one with a proper nature for the last merge).

Also ryoma's skill may be "shitty wrath" but at least it can be used by non-infantry making it much more versatile. Actually hell, now that I think about it if I slapped that on elincia that'd be amazing. That being said I dont think the new leg banner is particularly interesting beyond maybe trying to get an extra fjorm merge.

I definitely wasn't expecting Ryoma, but a DC prf weapon flier isn't something I'm gonna scoff at. That said I do agree his skills could be more interesting. His A skill seems interesting IF he has the defenses to serve as a mixed phase or enemy phase unit. If he's like his vanilla self, which always seemed more offensive and player phase I think other skills will do better in that slot. His B skill would be more exciting and interesting to me if it wasn't a B skill. As it is it just competes with a skill slot that is too valuable. +10 damage, neat but it competes with the likes of quick riposte, vantage, desperation and breaker skills. 

As far as the banner goes I guess it isn't the most amazing legendary banner. But hell we're getting two of the Christmas armor units, Hardin and New Year Azura. I'm not really sure what is needed for a legendary banner if those aren't enough, there is some pretty great stuff there. I personally probably won't go too crazy but that's mostly because I already have Hardin and New Year Azura who would be the two most appealing to me otherwise. I could use a better nature on my Hardin though. 

@Destiny Hero It kind of seems like maybe you should take a break if you're not having fun. You mention characters from games your know nothing about but then complain every time a popular character from newer games (or anyone) gets an alt. Who are you really wanting to see? As much I want to see a wide variety of characters there are only so many they can pull from and still make banners desirable. 

6 hours ago, Igneous42 said:

@Destiny Hero It kind of seems like maybe you should take a break if you're not having fun. You mention characters from games your know nothing about but then complain every time a popular character from newer games (or anyone) gets an alt. Who are you really wanting to see? As much I want to see a wide variety of characters there are only so many they can pull from and still make banners desirable. 

In my defense, most of the seasonal banners are softcore hentai fanservice.

But I have enjoyed most of the characters who aren't. Winter Chrom and Lissa are a hoot--I was just bothered by their powercreeping skills. Love the Performing Arts quartet. Halloween units just weren't my thing. New Year's units are cool except Camilla stole Ryoma's spot.

To be fair too Ryoma was going to get an alt, it was a matter of time and it kills off the stupid salt that other characters kept stealing his spot and his fans can be happy he has a pretty cool alt and its a leggo one.

I don't care for fates characters much either but giving a bone to not camilla and taco seems fine to me.