Fire Emblem Heroes

Chrom

Naga I hate these seasonals. I hate the grating music slapped onto every map, the ridiculous bunny costumes, uncounterable Chill effects, these random characters. Kagero's outfit is physically impossible unless that thing has been superglued to her nipples (as is the norm for FEH girls). I've been waiting for a powered-up Alfonse, but this just turns him into a stupid holiday joke. And I seem to be the only person who doesn't love that this game has 35 of these holiday joke units, the majority of which are superior to their original units and/or comparable builds.

7 hours ago, InXplotch said:

I dont see how you can praise defensive playstyles then bemoan armors and manaketes who explicitly play defensively. Also for the record, you never refine for atk, spd is a much better offensive and defensive refine and only costs you 1 point of stats as opposed to two, because boosting speed on already fast units allows them to avoid being doubled which increases their tankiness immensely and also allows them to double some more units, which also improves matchups. 

Defensive/creative sets. Armors and manaketes are just "move into enemy range and end". Everyone gets the same straightfoward set and attempts to ORKO, with the "twist" being that now you just do it on the opposite phase.

16 hours ago, Reilly said:

Also, inb4 Ty rants about Catria.

14 hours ago, Tyranogre said:

FUCK YOU CATRIA!

YOU DON’T DESERVE A SEASONAL!

IF YOU SO MUCH AS THINK ABOUT SHOWING YOUR UGLY, ARENA-STEALING FACE IN A NO-COLORLESS ROLL, YOUR ASS IS GOING STRAIGHT DOWN THE THROAT OF WHATEVER BLUE MAGE WOULD MOST BENEFIT FROM HUGINN’S EGG!

Like goddamn clockwork.

Admit it, Ty.  You only hate Catria because she happened to show up when you screwed yourself over in your FE3 run.  #CatriaDidNothingWrong

12 hours ago, Reilly said:

Like goddamn clockwork.

Admit it, Ty.  You only hate Catria because she happened to show up when you screwed yourself over in your FE3 run.  #CatriaDidNothingWrong

So I'm actually curious what the story is here. I can get not liking Catria but at most I'd expect a nuetral response to her. She doesn't seem the kindkf character to be polarizing enough to normally welcome such a response lol.

6 hours ago, Igneous42 said:

So I'm actually curious what the story is here. I can get not liking Catria but at most I'd expect a nuetral response to her. She doesn't seem the kindkf character to be polarizing enough to normally welcome such a response lol.

Ty did a Let's Play of FE3 once. There was one map where he wanted to do some arena grinding. He put Marth on the castle ready to seize when he was done with his arena grinding and did a save state thing. He didn't realize that one of the buttons to trigger the save state was the same as the button to trigger the seize command, so the cutscene started right at the save state point and he couldn't go back to do arena grinding without losing a ton of progress.

That cutscene happened to feature Catria.

I'm probably gonna roll nonstop in this banner until I get one of Kagero or Catria (hoping for Catria). I'm a sucker for bunnies >.>

On 3/20/2018 at 12:58 AM, Tyranogre said:

FUCK YOU CATRIA!

YOU DON’T DESERVE A SEASONAL!

IF YOU SO MUCH AS THINK ABOUT SHOWING YOUR UGLY, ARENA-STEALING FACE IN A NO-COLORLESS ROLL, YOUR ASS IS GOING STRAIGHT DOWN THE THROAT OF WHATEVER BLUE MAGE WOULD MOST BENEFIT FROM HUGINN’S EGG!

You can't give her egg to someone because it doesn't have a +

I'll take her off your hands though if you somehow get her.

WOOT! Got Kagero without dropping below 50 orbs! I think I had roughly 65 orbs plus the ones I got from the quests I still ended up using a few but she came way sooner than I was afraid she would. Her IV's are also awesome (I assume...) +Spd/-HP. can't wait to train her up and build her. Guess I'll save my orbs now in case I want the rumored colorless dragon or whatever the legendary banner is coming up. 

I told myself that I would spend Orbs to get all of the Blue/Green/Colourless circles in my free summon circle, though there were only two, one blue and one green. First one was a 3* Est, pass. Second one was a Grima! He's a shitty neutral nature (-Def/+Res), but I'm still super happy. flower;

Going to spend a few more Orbs later, but not too many. Probably just the ones I get from the paralogue chapters or so.

And it was! I'll edit this post in a moment with her IVs.

Spoiler

Screenshot_20180322-095044.png

EDIT: +Def, -Spd.  Ugh.  Looks like I'll be spending some time rolling for another.

The rest of the round, for those wondering:

Spoiler

Screenshot_20180322-095115.png

Edited by Reilly

I got Kagero and shareena! It only took me a little over 40 pulls and they showed up in the same session, both with +spd-def natures. Now to figure out what build to give kagero... I guess I'll just give her fury and desperation and goad on C. Actually, if I give her fury she'll have 30 res, which probably means I could give her defense ploy, but I guess I'll stick to goad fliers for now. 

Using her is interesting, she has better stats than my mages but without blade tome, iunno. I guess I'll wait till I finish building her to decide how I feel.