Fire Emblem Heroes

Chrom

22 minutes ago, Palutena said:

Something about the new trailer throws me off

F!Morgan is a Dark Flier, M!Morgan uses Grima's Truth, Chrom is on a horse, there are colorless dragons apparently, and there's still no Owain

also fuck yea Chrom emblem

Aversa x M!Robin S rankers (like myself) can enjoy this.... Though can we also get Aversa now please IS? Aversa GHB soon? 

Also, I'm beginning to care less and less that Camilla got knocked to third in CYL. Based on the last several "new heroes" banners we've gotten alts of a lot of the popular CYL picks. Seems like it will probably just be a matter of time till we get a fourth Camilla and it could even be a non-seasonal. 

Edited by Igneous42

Fucking tits. We get a FOURTH Chrom, more ranged hate, gray dragons on the way, and EVEN THE JANKY FALCHION FOCUS WAS DELIBERATE BAIT.

At least a guy wins this voting gauntlet. I'm back at 100 orbs and wondering whether to attempt Fallen Celica again or just save forever. Zero interest in the Thracia sword lords. Nanna looks cute, but that name don't.

Also: they're tying into a new Tempest Trial with Gerome as the bonus unit!

More also: some good men on Team Grima. Triple also I did not want this image to be so big.

Screenshot_20180307-224341.png

Edited by Destiny Hero
7 minutes ago, Igneous42 said:

Oh also @Tyranogre, a lot of people are speculating that Legendary Tiki could be what the colorless Dragonstone is for. Obviously, take that with a grain of salt, but I could see it. That or just blatantly Naga or something but that seems less likely to me. 

Tiki was kept in an Ice Dragon Temple and uses Ice Breath in her old games. The next Legendary Hero will be colorless and should be Water-type. And a Legendary Tiki would be at her most powerful, meaning she's essentially Naga, so a "divine" colorless breath makes sense. Damn, I think you've cracked the code. At the end of the month we're getting Legendary Tiki, the first gray dragon.

... so i'll be saving up even more orbs fivever

Edited by Destiny Hero
Just now, Destiny Hero said:

Tiki was kept in an Ice Dragon Temple and uses Ice Breath in her old games. The next Legendary Hero will be colorless and should be Water-type. And a Legendary Tiki would be at her most powerful, meaning she's essentially Naga, so a "divine" colorless breath makes sense. Damn, I think you've cracked the code. At the end of the month we're getting Legendary Tiki, the first gray dragon.

... so i'll be saving up even more orbs fivever

To be fair I was just repeating what others have said, so don't give me too much credit. Also, don't come yelling at me if it's like Duma or something. 

One more huge realization I forgot to drop:

The next story chapter is called "The True Quarry."

I WAS RIGHT. THEY WERE GOING TO NIFL TO UPGRADE THE ASKR TRIO'S WEAPONS! They're going to this True Quarry to get special Refining Stones for the forge. But... while I want to believe this will be realized in the following chapter, I wouldn't put it past IS to make this the endgame and not bring Justice For Alfonse for another six months.

UPDATE IS LIVE AND I AM HAPPY NOW. I was about to bitch about some more atrocious Fallen Celica pulls--finally got one but she's garbage, -ATK +RES. But the new update has a setting that lets you ignore merges when sorting by level! I sent in a support inquiry about this a couple of weeks ago! I feel like I'm probably the only person who's brought this up as an issue to the developers, and so I am taking 100% of the credit for everyone's newly organized barracks. I have 200,000 feathers. Let. The merging. Begin.

You're welcome. Now give me your Fallen Celicas.

Edited by Destiny Hero
On 3/2/2018 at 11:32 AM, Surge135 said:

Well, i finally got a 5* focus from the Fallen Heroes banner. In fact, I got two of them, one of them a multiple, in a summoning of four 5* pulls and a 4* pull.

It started with the Elincia on a no-green session, so I said screw this and pulled the rest of the circle since the 5* rate was at nearly 5% and getting broken anyway. So first was the Celica, and then back to back Hardin. Niles is there because lol. The Elincia is -HP/+Def, Celica is -HP/+Atk, and the two Hardin are +HP/-Atk and +Atk/-Res

Also I finally got my Summer Corrin! Checking her IVs now and... she is +HP/-Def. Not ideal, but hey, I'll fucking take it after missing out so long already. Now I just need Summer Elise...

holy shit, nice pulls.

81 orbs (46 saved, 35 purchased) and I managed to pull all three units on the Exalted King banner in just 19 pulls.

My pulls by rarity:

3* - Stahl, Robin M, Henry, Palla

4* - Eliwood, Seth, Henry, Lukas, Cain, Ogma, Palla, Stahl, Draug, Laslow

5* - Morgan F (+Atk/-Res), Exalted Chrom (+Spd/-HP), Exalted Chrom (+Res/-Def), Morgan M (+Def/-Spd), Morgan F (+Def/-Atk)

15 hours ago, XLW said:

Okay, so iOs guys are screwed. Apparently, the loot boxes are a big problem to Apple's new guidelines, so Apple is saying no updates for now. This and Brave Exvius. 

>tfw Battlefront was so bad that it fucked up an entire port of a completely different game