Fire Emblem Heroes

Chrom

We pretty much got Brave Eirika and she didn't even have to win the CYL. Just imagine how awkward it will be if she does though. TBH though I'm actually kind of annoyed by it. I haven't played SS so there isn't another character I desired in her place but with all the seasonals and the second set of CYL coming up (probably several months before the characters are actually ready but still) we're already getting a lot of repeat characters.  That's two banners in a row that weren't seasonal that gave us a second version of a character already in the game. 

Also, Hone dragons is now a thing. Dragon Emblem is going to get even better now. Kind of wish I didn't sacrifice my Deidre....

Edited by Igneous42
11 minutes ago, Igneous42 said:

We pretty much got Brave Eirika and she didn't even have to win the CYL. Just imagine how awkward it will be if she does though. TBH though I'm actually kind of annoyed by it. I haven't played SS so there isn't another character I desired in her place but with all the seasonals and the second set of CYL coming up (probably several months before the characters are actually ready but still) we're already getting a lot of repeat characters.  That's two banners in a row that weren't seasonal that gave us a second version of a character already in the game. 

Also, Hone dragons is now a thing. Dragon Emblem is going to get even better now. Kind of wish I didn't sacrifice my Deidre....

CHOOSE THE DOZLA. BEHOLD HIS GLORIOUSNESS!  

latest?cb=20160627170935

Edited by XLW

I hope I can nab myrrh before the banner ends. she seems really neat, and would go really well with my tiki and nowi that I built recently. She'd also probably comically pair with my flier team, and her weapon seems to just be straight up better wary fighter when her defense is higher.

2 hours ago, Destiny Hero said:

A game with few characters gets a duplicate forced into a completely bizarre new class so IS can give us two new ranged glass cannon horses.

We're also getting Marisa, another sword unit, as a Tempest reward.

So.

...I admit, I was actually gonna use my vote for tomorrow on Marisa. Had to give it to Haar today. :P I guess now I'll vote for Pent. 

Nice to see some more Sacred Stones love, though. I was just thinking we were short on reps for Magvel. Good to see Myrrh and L'arachel. They're important characters and a lot of fun all around. Though I'm not sure we needed a second Eirika, and as a mage, no less. I would have picked Duessel or Lyon. 

1 hour ago, Laclipsey said:

...I admit, I was actually gonna use my vote for tomorrow on Marisa. Had to give it to Haar today. :P I guess now I'll vote for Pent. 

Nice to see some more Sacred Stones love, though. I was just thinking we were short on reps for Magvel. Good to see Myrrh and L'arachel. They're important characters and a lot of fun all around. Though I'm not sure we needed a second Eirika, and as a mage, no less. I would have picked Duessel or Lyon. 

Lyon is already coming to the game through a Grand Hero Battle event happening in a few days if you haven't already heard. Marisa is apparently a score reward for the Tempest Trials happening soon too. Lots of Magvel stuff around the corner in general.

10 hours ago, Chrom said:

Lyon is already coming to the game through a Grand Hero Battle event happening in a few days if you haven't already heard. Marisa is apparently a score reward for the Tempest Trials happening soon too. Lots of Magvel stuff around the corner in general.

No way? That's amazing! Lyon has always been one of my favorite characters in the series, so I'm glad to see him in. :)