Fire Emblem Heroes

Chrom

I just pulled a 5* Titania. Someone at Intelligent Systems decided that the first unit with Guard 3 should keep it locked to 5*, and someone at Intelligent Systems decided that Titania was a unit people wanted to pull at 5*.

Can't even use her for SI because her skills are useless and the gem weapons are outdated in almost every scenario.

1 hour ago, Destiny Hero said:

I just pulled a 5* Titania. Someone at Intelligent Systems decided that the first unit with Guard 3 should keep it locked to 5*, and someone at Intelligent Systems decided that Titania was a unit people wanted to pull at 5*.

Can't even use her for SI because her skills are useless and the gem weapons are outdated in almost every scenario.

gem weapons are still good for dancers and rein counters with DC. I literally just gave my new year azura an emerald axe off a titania I had pulled a few months ago, lol.

1 hour ago, Destiny Hero said:

ha i have you beat on pitybreakers i think!

i pulled a sheena

48 minutes ago, InXplotch said:

gem weapons are still good for dancers and rein counters with DC. I literally just gave my new year azura an emerald axe off a titania I had pulled a few months ago, lol.

Yeah sure, let me just pull a couple Distant Counters out of my ass.

31 minutes ago, Ephraim said:

ha i have you beat on pitybreakers i think!

i pulled a sheena

Nope, Sheena can pass down a Slaying Axe.

I think this Titania's even worse than the 5* Sophia I got on my free pull from the mage gauntlet. Goes great with the Corrin twins.

8 hours ago, Destiny Hero said:

Yeah sure, let me just pull a couple Distant Counters out of my ass.

Nope, Sheena can pass down a Slaying Axe.

I think this Titania's even worse than the 5* Sophia I got on my free pull from the mage gauntlet. Goes great with the Corrin twins.

The new flying azura generally wants emerald axe, as well as units like regular camilla or even mystery dancer azura if you want to run something other than triangle adept in her A slot I wouldn't write it off so quickly, even if you dont have DC to fodder. 1 titania is not bad, unlike the three seths i've pulled over the course of sniping red over like 3 banners.

26 minutes ago, InXplotch said:

The new flying azura generally wants emerald axe, as well as units like regular camilla or even mystery dancer azura if you want to run something other than triangle adept in her A slot I wouldn't write it off so quickly, even if you dont have DC to fodder. 1 titania is not bad, unlike the three seths i've pulled over the course of sniping red over like 3 banners.

No way flying Azura would ever want to give up refinery bonuses plus a weapon effect for any realistic A skill that would still leave her in need of TA. And if I'm not using Performing Azura for Urdr, then I'm using her flying variant or Inigo. (Real talk: anyone who's tried to make Axura a dedicated Reinhardt counter is a fool when they could've saved a Hector and countered Lyn as well by using Inigo.)

There's a lot people still need to learn about the weapon refinery. Probably because it encourages the defensive playstyles which so few people have ever wanted to try.

I actually use Titania on my Horse Emblem team because I like the character. She actually does pretty well, I know she isn't the most amazing unit but she's certainly not terrible. All that said I actually agree that she seems weird in the 5* pool, especially because she's pretty damn common in the 4* pool. If someone really wanted to use her she's not hard to find in 4* and the one thing I actually want to change on her is giving her a Slaying Axe instead of her Emerald Axe. 

11 minutes ago, Igneous42 said:

I actually use Titania on my Horse Emblem team because I like the character. She actually does pretty well, I know she isn't the most amazing unit but she's certainly not terrible. All that said I actually agree that she seems weird in the 5* pool, especially because she's pretty damn common in the 4* pool. If someone really wanted to use her she's not hard to find in 4* and the one thing I actually want to change on her is giving her a Slaying Axe instead of her Emerald Axe. 

Thats what I did, gave mine Slaying Axe.

I actually gave my own flying azura emerald axe instead of refined weapon+ta. I decided that the bulk from going Emerald+Fury was more versatile than spending a ton of resources giving her something like slaying axe and TA. Her paddle isn't very useful as it is for the teams I run her on and I decided that +3 to one stat and 5 to hp wasn't as worth it as 3 to all her stats.

Doing TT today to try and get closer to the 40000 needed for that Heavy Blade seal and I have a Soleil on the enemy team. She has the Firesweep Sword but then also has Quick Reposte as her B skill... *facepalm* good job with the enemy generation on this one, IS...

4 hours ago, Tyranogre said:

Got Rhajat from my free summon. +HP, -Spd.

Should I feed Keen Gronnwolf to Bunny Camilla?

I dont think gronnwolf is worth foddering. she does have distant def 3 which is much more valuable, though.

3 hours ago, L'Arachel said:

I'm not really the most optimal FEH player, but I do love GB+ on my Spring!Camilla in Flier Emblem. Her speed sucks but it doesn't matters because she nukes everything in a single hit with Flier Buffs.

After a night of damage calculations with my +Def Camilla, I've given her Iote's Shield and Gronnraven+ with Deflect Missile 3. With defensive flier buffs (especially passive against Lyn) she's able to counter Lyn and Reinhardt for my flier team.

... Of course, now Camilla and Azura need to be my greens so I can't run Minerva anymore which means no more Goad Fliers unless I can also get NY Camilla... They just keep making optimal Flier Emblem harder to build.