Fire Emblem Heroes

Chrom

1 minute ago, Chrom said:

Trick question: I never let my units fight on their own because I don't trust them not to screw up somehow and waste my stamina.

TT gives extra teams so you'd only lose a few points, not actual stamina?

Just now, Gold said:

TT gives extra teams so you'd only lose a few points, not actual stamina?

Eh, at that point I'd rather just manually control them in the first place if I have to give enough attention to manage the following teams. I know even the game itself suggests playing with auto settings but I'm just not a fan of throwing my units at whatever and hoping for the best. I already consistently get perfect scores by manually playing on Lunatic 7 in only a few minutes with each attempt so I'm perfectly content with how I'm currently scoring.

In my experience, my team can manage Hard 5 (Lv. 30) quite easily, with Lunatic 6 is tougher and would fail maybe 25% at the time. Right now, my current setup is Reindeer Tharja, Hector, Sigurd, and Azura. They can usually handle Hard 5 on their own with usually Reindeer Tharja and/or Hector surviving at the end. If RNG decided to kill off my first team, usually the second team will clean the rest up. I would need my second team more often on Lunatic 6, and maybe a third. Never tried Lunatic 7 though.

...I use autobattle a lot as well.

5 hours ago, Gold said:

Question for the thread. What's the highest stage of TT that your teams can autobattle?

I always autobattle on Lunatic 5. Usually go through two teams, sometimes three. Good for HM farming a variety of units at least.

For this gauntlet it's the friendliest for autobattling it's ever been, Tharja with 41/40 defenses and Distant Def 3 almost never dies apart from Heavy Spear+ shenanigans.

I generally autobattle L5 with whatever team I'm using. The only bonus unit I have is Masked Marth, so I actually run my "usual" team of Celica/Hector/Azura/Lissa with Marth and Horses as back-up.

It's not optimal, but it's easy enough, and if I had to play all of the TTs manually like we used to I wouldn't bother getting beyond ~30k points or so. This was I can just blow a bunch of stamina pots and get all the rewards without having to fry my brain.

In other news, I got a NY!Takumi with my free roll, but then I spent about 60 Orbs trying for Azura and only saw THREE green orbs in total in all those circles.

Whelp for once the RNG gods smiled on me and I got NY!Camilla with the very first red orb I pulled. My free summon had no reds so just had to try for a green. But said RNG kind of balanced out by being -atk/+Def. Now "guides" for her aren't up yet but I can't imagine -atk is good, in fact I don't know that -atk is ever good. 

Pulled flying Azura as my 11th summon! +HP/-D is fairly neutral. I'm also very much convinced that this game is rigged because of how rarely my summons ever land outside the 3* pool, and how often I pull Bartre. It's very frustrating.

But on the bright side, we've finally got seasonal maps that don't use the same wretched music on every stage of the new Tempest Trial! Seriously, if music could shit itself, that's what it would sound like.

Hmm, debating if I should try to pull from the Legendary Banner for Gunnthra and Bride Lyn just one more time, or just save it for New Year's and pull for Camilla. (Add-on: Eh, I give up on the Legendary. After getting five colorless for a session with 9%, no Bride Lyn or other Focus.)

Also seeing how well my current team is...been running through some story and paralogues on Lunatic with relative ease.

Edited by avalonknight

I'm trying to beat Paralogue 2 Lunatic Chain Challenge. 

I have: 

Ninian + HP, -Def, Dark Breath, Dance, Dragon Gaze, HP+ 4, Escape Route 2, Hone Atk 2 

Minerva +Atk, -Res, Hauteclere, Reposition, New Moon, Life and Death 1, Hit And Run, Spur Spd 1 

Nowi +HP, -Res, Lightning Breath+, Rally Defense, Bonfire, Def +3, Threaten Res 3 

Ike +Atk, -Res, Ragnell, Reposition, Aether, Fury 2, Vantage 2, Spur Atk 1 

Ike (BH) +Atk, -Res, Urvan, Swap, Aether, Steady Breath, Beorc's Blessing, Spur Atk 2 

Eirika +HP, -Def, Sieglinde, Rally Attack, Noontime, Life And Death 1, Vantage 2, Hone Spd 3 

Tiki (Young) + Atk, -Spd, Flametongue+, Growing Flame, Armored Blow 3, Quick Riposte 1, Breath of Life 3

Lucina (BH) +Atk, -Res, Geirskogul, Rally Defense, Aether, Sturdy Blow 2, Vantage 3, Drive Sp 2 

Roy (BH) +Atk, -Res, Blazing Durandal, Dragon Fang, Steady Blow 2, Desperation 3 

Elise +Atk, -Def, Pain, Recover, Kindled-Fire Balm, HP+3, Live to Serve 3, Hone Spd 1

Joshua +Atk, -Def, Audhulma, Moonbow, Close Def 3, Windsweep 3 

Robin +HP, -Def and Res, Blarraven+, Bonfire, Defiant Spd 3, Vantage 3, Spur Def 3 

Fjorm +Atk, -Def, Leiptr, Harsh Command, Ice Mirror, Atk/Def Bond 3, Vantage 3, Spur Spd 2 

Lyn (BH) +Atk, -Def, Mulagir, Reposition, New Moon, Swift Sparrow 2, Sacae's Blessing, Atk Smoke 3 

Caeda (BB) +Atk, -Def, Blessed Bouquet+, Draw Back, Astra, Atk/Res 2, Hone Spd 3 

Takumi +Atk, -Res, Fujin Yumi, Draw Back, Vengeance, Close Counter, Threaten Spd 3 

Linde +Atk, -Def, Aura, Ardent Sacrifice, New Moon, Spd + 3, Breath of Life  1 

Shiro +Atk, -Res, Bright Naginata, Swap, New Moon, Steady Stance 3, Vantage 2, Def Tactic 3

Ephraim +Atk, -Res, Siegmund, Moonblow, Fury 1, Poison Strike 1, Threaten Def 3       

Genny +Atk, -Def, Gravity+, Psychic+, Heavenly Light, Wrathful Staff 3 

Chrom +Atk, -Res, Falchion, Rally Atk, Aether, Defiant Def 3, Spur Def 3 

Reinhardt +Atk, -Spd and Def, Thoron, New Moon, Death Blow 2, Wings of Mercy 2, Spur Atk 2 

Mia +Atk, -Res, Resolute Blade, Luna, Flashing Blade 3, Vantage 3 

Tana +Atk, -Res, Vidofnir, Reposition, Moonbow, HP+3, Drag Back, Guidance 3  

Robin (WE) +Atk, -Res, Tannenboom+, Reciprocal Aid, Brazen Atk/Speed 3/ Armor March 3  

Amelia +HP, -Res, Slaying Axe+, Sacred Cowl, Earth Boost 3, Armor March 2 

Olwen +HP, -Def, Dire Thunder, Reposition, Chilling Wind, Warding Blow 2, Seal Atk 2, Breath of Life 2 

Tailitiu +Atk, -Def, Blarblade+, Rally Spd/Res, Attack/Res 2, Drive Spd 1

I have Corrin 4*, Eliwood, Roy, Seliph 4*, Gunnthra, Masked Marth, Ryoma, NY Camilla, and SF Chrom, but besides Corrin, they're not Level 40 yet.  

Edited by XLW