Fire Emblem Heroes

Chrom

Wow. The game just surprised me. I got a Laslow first... but then I did a second drawing and got what I was interested in... a Tharja.

+HP/-Res

Good or not?

Heck I'm just glad to have drawn one at this point.

Edited by Doc Brown
9 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Wow. The game just surprised me. I got a Laslow first... but then I did a second drawing and got what I was interested in... a Tharja.

+HP/-Res

Good or not?

Heck I'm just glad to have drawn one at this point.

There aren't many options for red mages, so feel free to train her. Though she is available at 4* and a +speed nature is crucial for her enemy phase performance (38 vs 41 after hone), so don't get too attached before you pull another. Her main edge over Sanaki and Lilina is that she can take an arrow or two and comes with a good base kit.

26 minutes ago, Destiny Hero said:

There aren't many options for red mages, so feel free to train her. Though she is available at 4* and a +speed nature is crucial for her enemy phase performance (38 vs 41 after hone), so don't get too attached before you pull another. Her main edge over Sanaki and Lilina is that she can take an arrow or two and comes with a good base kit.

She's got good speed on her from what I can tell. Not high, but not low either. An 8. And she's a 4* one.

Cool.

10 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

She's got good speed on her from what I can tell. Not high, but not low either. An 8. And she's a 4* one.

Cool.

At 5* Tharja's got 34 speed. Assuming she's got Hone Speed active (because you should be surrounding your Blade tomes with buffs), that's 38, doubling enemies starting at 33 speed. With a +Speed nature, she's got 37 -> 41 speed, now letting her double enemies with 34, 35, and 36 speed. The mid-upper 30s have so many speed tiers with buffs get involved.

Though again, this is enemy phase stuff. If you keep Darting Blow on her she'll be doubling everything (though keep in mind her Blade tome only increases for bonuses that turn her stats blue, like Hone and Rally). Most people underestimate the importance of units who can successfully bait. The +Speed nature for Tharja might not make or break her, but it's certainly optimal.

11 minutes ago, Destiny Hero said:

At 5* Tharja's got 34 speed. Assuming she's got Hone Speed active (because you should be surrounding your Blade tomes with buffs), that's 38, doubling enemies starting at 33 speed. With a +Speed nature, she's got 37 -> 41 speed, now letting her double enemies with 34, 35, and 36 speed. The mid-upper 30s have so many speed tiers with buffs get involved.

Though again, this is enemy phase stuff. If you keep Darting Blow on her she'll be doubling everything (though keep in mind her Blade tome only increases for bonuses that turn her stats blue, like Hone and Rally). Most people underestimate the importance of units who can successfully bait. The +Speed nature for Tharja might not make or break her, but it's certainly optimal.

Cool.

Yea I've had my ass kicked by some good units.

Ran three summoning sessions and came out with Ike (+SPD/-RES) and Bride Caeda (+SPD/-ATK). Happy to have gotten one from a "seasonal" banner at least. Also wondering how they are...should double check how is my first Ike in comparision.

Not bad I guess. Going down the checklist for this focus summon, I got (from this and past banners):

-Fjorm (eh...from a story mission technically, but still.)

-Bride Caeda (from this summon)

-Ike x2 (one from this summon)

-Bunnygirl Camilla

-Hector

-Brave Lyn x2

Edited by avalonknight

Around 200 orbs spent targeting blue orbs and all I got was  my 11.5% pity rate broken by a Genny +at/-res in a round with no blues who I already had gotten previously. (white orbs being the safest bet with two out of three options being new characters for me) 

So what do I do with her? Merge her with my other Genny +sp/-res? Give her wrathful staff to another healer? I have a 5 star +hp/-res Sakura, a 4 star neutral Priscilla, a 4 star -sp/+def Clarine and a 5 star Lachesis unknown stats as of now

42 minutes ago, Ferry said:

Around 200 orbs spent targeting blue orbs and all I got was  my 11.5% pity rate broken by a Genny +at/-res in a round with no blues who I already had gotten previously. (white orbs being the safest bet with two out of three options being new characters for me) 

So what do I do with her? Merge her with my other Genny +sp/-res? Give her wrathful staff to another healer? I have a 5 star +hp/-res Sakura, a 4 star neutral Priscilla, a 4 star -sp/+def Clarine and a 5 star Lachesis unknown stats as of now

I'd suggest saving your spare Genny to feed her to another healer. Now that we've got the Weapon Refinery, the wrathful/dazzling staff combo can actually make healers pretty useful offensively.

5 hours ago, Ferry said:

Keep your +atk Genny and use the +spd one to give wrathful staff to another healer.

57 minutes ago, Carl321 said:

So every time my BowLyn goes to kill a Robin I noticed he does normal damage- no green advantage numbers or red ( ! ). I didn't realize her bow negated the Raven skill! Useful

You must be confusing that for something else--nothing in the game stops Raven tomes, except for Cancel Affinity, but only if the Raven user also has Triangle Adept, in which case the weapon triangle advantage becomes reversed. Mulagir does negate Hone buffs, though.

Source: I've been using Gronnraven Inigo to counter Bow Lyn since October (and now Spring Camilla).

1 hour ago, Carl321 said:

So every time my BowLyn goes to kill a Robin I noticed he does normal damage- no green advantage numbers or red ( ! ). I didn't realize her bow negated the Raven skill! Useful

Triangle advantages are not the same as 'effective against' bonuses. The red ! should show up on units with 'effective against cavalry' weapons like wolf tomes and ridersbane lances, not weapons that give a triangle disadvantage.

35 minutes ago, Reilly said:

Triangle advantages are not the same as 'effective against' bonuses. The red ! should show up on units with 'effective against cavalry' weapons like wolf tomes and ridersbane lances, not weapons that give a triangle disadvantage.

that makes sense