Fire Emblem Heroes

Chrom

By the way, does it bother anyone else that 'Horse Emblem' and 'Armor Emblem' are regularly-used terms, even though 'Flier Emblem' is the only one that's an actual pun, or is it just me?

I also feel like it's been a missed opportunity to not call at least one of them Squire Emblem.

Flier Emblem and Squire Emblem are good, but the ultimate pun and joke team is the FIRE Emblem team, consisting of any four Red Mages equipped with the weapon Fire. You're welcome.

Unlike other unit-specific teams like Flier Emblem, Armor Emblem, and Horse Emblem though, I cannot guarantee the success rate of this kind of team (thus the joke). You have been warned. :P

So after posting about potentially restarting a week or so ago, I've done exactly that and been saving up every single orb since then. I've been using my team of only free summon units (5* Delthea, Sanaki, B.Lyn, 4* Hawkeye) to try and grind through every story map I can to stockpile orbs. I'm at Just under 300 now, and I cannot wait for tonight! hamepic;

Went straight to the weapon refinery and ooooohhhhhhhh shit are these extra effects good. Berkut's Lance+ goes from an additional +4 Res during enemy phase combat to +7 Res, and can also come with the +5 HP/+4 Res to stats overall. With that on Effie, she would have an effective physical soak of 89 and a magical soak of 90.

I know what I am aiming for with my first collection of refinery items. God damn, Effie...

4 minutes ago, fuzz said:

Because I'm still trying to remember everything about this game, is there a particularly good chapter for beating Level 35+ green enemies?

I think you could just try the Training Tower for that. There's a button on the screen that lets you instantly rerandomize what enemies you battle without using up any stamina, so you could spam it until you get the green enemies you want on the eighth stratum or above.

2 minutes ago, Chrom said:

I think you could just try the Training Tower for that. There's a button on the screen that lets you instantly rerandomize what enemies you battle without using up any stamina, so you could spam it until you get the green enemies you want on the eighth stratum or above.

Wait, that's amazing! I hadn't gone back to the training tower yet since restarting, because I was just using all my stamina on main story maps, so I didn't even know that was an option!