Fire Emblem Heroes

Chrom

1 hour ago, Destiny Hero said:

That seems like a huge waste when you could be going after powerful limited units. You're burning a lot of orbs just to save a few stamina potions.

In other news I just got Inigo with a good nature, so I'm gonna go be happy now.

Eh, I personally don't like having my enjoyment being railroaded by the game because of something like that so I just choose to play how I please like anyone else. Getting what I want would mean more to me than getting what the game tells me I need,  so in this case it's just Shigure and maybe Azura if I'm lucky. Nice that you pulled something special you're content with though, hopefully I can too sooner or later.

Now that I'm making a team with Inigo as my dancer, I am now realizing that Azura has always been my only good generic blue unit. Looks like I pulled Cordelia just in time.

31 minutes ago, Lt. Surge said:

Finally putting in the effort to train Xander. What is a good skill set for him?

Reposition, Quick Riposte, Bonfire, Earth Boost, Distant Defense. Gamepress says to use Fury, but because Xander gets nothing from the speed boost it's only going to cripple his ability to wall anything.

For cavalry buffs, I put the attack boost on him. That way he can boost a sweeping teammate who boosts his defense, so he can tag them out of the way and block whatever comes at him.

Edited by Destiny Hero
50 minutes ago, Shiva said:

Aether has a high SP cost total for arena, so anyone you want to use on your 'main' arena team.

I had no idea SP cost was even a factor in scoring. I figure that must've been a change from when they last overhauled it? Nice to know though, thanks for sharing.

I really can't oversell how amazing Inigo is. Not only is he a gorgeous wholesome British cinnamon roll twink, but he also crushes the two most dominant threats in the game. Until now, Azura had always been my best unit and the core of every team, and her only combat potential was walling most reds and surviving one round against many blues. Inigo stops two colors and still provides dancing to the whole team.

This one unit fills roles that were previously clogging up 2 or 3 spots on every team. There are so many new combinations I'm free to make now.

Inigo alone can help Corrin destroy the scourge that is Giant Tits Bare Ass Dragon Loli Waifu Emblem.