Fire Emblem Heroes

Chrom

11 minutes ago, Carl321 said:

The Sacred Seal forge is definitely live. You have to go into the story and turn it to Normal difficulty to choose the new Intermission chapter.

Unfortunately, I don't see anything there indicating that you can upgrade your seals yet.

The new seals you can forge basically make your character Bike for one weapon type: any consecutive hit and onward from melee weapons, bows, magic (each a different seal) is reduced by 30%. This is gonna hard counter Reinhardt and Bowlyn and damper people with Desperation.

If you look towards the top of the screen when you go into the Sacred Seal Forge, you should see the word Create and some arrows similar to what you'd see if you have multiple teams to choose between before going into a battle. Tap on the left or right arrow and you'll change it to the upgrade part of the forge, allowing you to enhance the sacred seals you currently have.

See the image below where I circled said arrows.

2017-10-09 09.01.15.png

Edited by Lt. Surge
33 minutes ago, Lt. Surge said:

If you look towards the top of the screen when you go into the Sacred Seal Forge, you should see the word Create and some arrows similar to what you'd see if you have multiple teams to choose between before going into a battle. Tap on the left or right arrow and you'll change it to the upgrade part of the forge, allowing you to enhance the sacred seals you currently have.

See the image below where I circled said arrows.

2017-10-09 09.01.15.png

Ah thanks!

23 minutes ago, Aisha said:

As someone who quit the game for a couple months I'm glad I can get the quickened pulse seal now. However, I'm not able to forge the distant def seal. How do I get it? :(

It might be "too new," to be in the forge. It will probably be obtainable as one of the easier to get prizes in a later tempest trial or tempest trial mini. 

Just now, Tyranogre said:

I keep getting paired up with a level 15 Peri when both me, my other teammate, and all three of my opponents are at level 40.

I've lost my last three Gauntlet matches because of her worthless ass.

pick a level 1 unit as your primary, and you'll get matched w/ level 1 opponents, while your friend list unit will be like lvl 40.

7 minutes ago, Tyranogre said:

I keep getting paired up with a level 15 Peri when both me, my other teammate, and all three of my opponents are at level 40.

I've lost my last three Gauntlet matches because of her worthless ass.

Remove that person from your friends list

Edited by Aisha
22 hours ago, Lt. Surge said:

Is anyone afraid of the potential 'Distant Defense 3' A Passive and 'Distant Defense 3' Sacred Seal putting an additional +12 on Def and Res for indirect attacks?

This is not going to be particularly common because it involves sacrificing either Celica or limited edition Olivia [unless they're the ones using it]. I already fed Celica to Xander and was going to run DD6, but then I realized he'd be better off using his bulky HP to run Panic Ploy. DD2 seal is just kinda sitting there for now.

Looked into how that ð character in Urðr and all the Rauðr tomes is supposed to be pronounced.  I used to just ignore that weird-ass stem thing entirely and see it as an 'o', but it turns out it's a modified 'd' and it's supposed to be pronounced like a 'th'.  On top of that, 'rauðr' is an Old Norse word, the closest modern equivalent of which is the Icelandic 'rauður', and in Icelandic, 'au' is pronounced like 'oy'.  So all those Rauðr tomes should be pronounced 'roythr' and PA Azura's Urðr should be pronounced 'urthr'.

And that's a thing you know now.