Fire Emblem Heroes

Chrom

15 hours ago, Lt. Surge said:

Speaking of Arena, I had my best session yesterday. I lost only two units in one of the 7 Advanced matches and garnered a score of 4659 using a team of Ike/Oscar/Nino/Sakura. Hoping to get up to Tier 19 for the first time.

What rank are you right now in your arena tier with that score? I cant recall the cutoffs for 19, but i feel like having a deathless run was necessary

Also fun fact i realized earlier in the week, no combination of units i own would let me stay in tier 20 unless i wasted a lot of fueling swords

Edited by InXplotch
51 minutes ago, InXplotch said:

What rank are you right now in your arena tier with that score? I cant recall the cutoffs for 19, but i feel like having a deathless run was necessary

Also fun fact i realized earlier in the week, no combination of units i own would let me stay in tier 20 unless i wasted a lot of fueling swords

I'm currently ranked just below 14000 in Tier 18, aiming for my first go into Tier 19. Sitting pretty low in the tier rankings for the cutoff at 16867, hoping I can squeeze through for the rank up.

I only just recently got serious about Arena runs. Was at Tier 3 for a good few months before finally going in hard for all those extra orbs and feathers every week.

Edited by Lt. Surge
2 hours ago, Lt. Surge said:

Oh hey, Takumi is in a banner focus again. Now I may have a chance of finally getting h-

*Jaffar is also in the focus*

... welp, here comes another Jaffar for me...

So not worth it. Bad odds, and Takumi will be featured again. Spend your orbs only on the dancers, because they're powerful limited units and nobody can do what they do. It's the only sensible choice in the long run.

5 hours ago, K said:

I can never manage to stay in tier 20

staying in tier 20 is hardly worth it. it requires high bst units and merges with high SP skills like aether, and you only get an extra thousand feathers for it. It's easier to just bounce up and down btwn tier 19 and 20 and just get the minimum 4k score on the off week.

that being said, ,with the dancers being the bonus units, it's kinda hurting my score, lol. I got 4816 this week, compared to the 4848 I got 2 weeks ago.

Yeah, I'm only staying in tier 20 with my reasonably large horse merges and high SP investment (don't have Aether on anyone yet, sacked a -atk Cordelia for Galeforce on Xander though.)

5*ing and doing max SI on the starter trio ensures you a decent BST unit for any week in arena, too, so there's that.