Fire Emblem Heroes

Chrom

Had ~70 Orbs in preparation for Tana. First no-blue circle... I pull a -Spd Innes. Okay, fine, whatever, -Spd sucks but Innes is pretty cool. Next no-blue circle I go colourless again in hopes of a better Innes... instead I pulled a 5* Faye.

Bah.

At least we're still getting 4 daily orbs and TT orbs and I still have some chain challenges I can do. But still. Sucks so bad man. :<

12 hours ago, K said:

Got a 4* +atk/-def Kagero today so I'm pretty happy. I didn't have Kagero yet so she'll be getting trained up pretty quick as my infantry killer. 

Immediately after I upgraded my Kagero, I pulled a 5* Kagero with the same IVs.

Also, immediately after I upgrade Niles we get Innes, who's literally just Niles but better. Fuck.

I got a 3* Nino on my free pull from the Sacred Stone banner, then went to the Hero Fest banner to go for my 5* Focus since I still havent pulled that yet (nearly 6% odds now) and pulled a 4* Sakura on no blues, a 3* Matthew on my second batch of no blues, and a 3* Shanna and 3* Gwendolyn on the batch with two blue orbs.

Getting rather frustrated with my luck on pulls lately.

All right, let's check the natures of who I grabbed during the quest for Ninian:

*Reinhardt A: +Res, -HP

*Reinhardt B: +Atk, -HP

The Wiki says that Attack is Reinhardt's only stat that matters, so I guess I'll keep B and either merge them, or feed A to Ursula.

*Mathilda A: +HP, -Res

*Mathilda B: +HP, -Atk

*Mathilda C: +HP, -Spd

...anhero;

*Roderick: +Def, -Res

...is that good? I've never seen Roderick in the Arena before...