Fire Emblem Heroes

Chrom

Wow I pulled 5* Genny with my free summon! That's a free Wrathful Staff if a healer ever becomes truly fearsome

meanwhile I'm going to hoard as many orbs as I can to keep trying for Celica. Considering that the Summon Simulator keeps giving me Celica after 4+ Gray or about $600 worth of orbs, I'm about out of hope. I sincerely hope they just add another unit with Distant Def 3

15 minutes ago, Palutena said:

The final map has Grima's symbol guys

I sense foreshadowing

Eh, but there's already reason for that. FE Echoes spoilers:

Spoiler

Like the other final Tempest Trials maps, this one is supposed to be recycled from an endgame map from another FE. In this case it's the final map of the Thabes Labyrinth dungeon in FE Echoes, where you fight Grima, hence the marking on the floor.

I don't believe this really means anything for FE Heroes since the closing dialogue for this Tempest Trial (via the datamine) doesn't make any hint that Grima is actually supposed to be involved. It reads pretty conclusively to me so I think the next Tempest Trial will just have a new theme with different characters.

13 hours ago, Carl321 said:

Wow I pulled 5* Genny with my free summon! That's a free Wrathful Staff if a healer ever becomes truly fearsome

meanwhile I'm going to hoard as many orbs as I can to keep trying for Celica. Considering that the Summon Simulator keeps giving me Celica after 4+ Gray or about $600 worth of orbs, I'm about out of hope. I sincerely hope they just add another unit with Distant Def 3

As if you're really going to use Celica for skill inheritance. I have 2 spares and I still haven't used them, because what if I want to merge???

1 hour ago, Chrom said:

The Tempest Trials double SP bonus stacks with double SP weekends and Valor skills, so it's possible to get +24 SP per enemy defeat. Awesome.

Woohoo, my Celica goes from 1000 SP to 5000 SP.

33 minutes ago, Tyranogre said:

Do I have to keep Genny alive throughout the whole gauntlet to get the bonus multiplier, or do I just have to have her in my opening team?

Deploying a bonus unit in any stage gets you the highest multiplier among them. Doesn't matter how long they survive.

What the fuck is going on with these repeat summons? My last 4 were Stahl and Palla. This is after 3 Tiki, 2 Lon'qu, 3 or 4 Fir...

Edited by Destiny Hero

Guys. Guys.

I have had A REVELATION.

Auto Battling the mother-fucking Tempest Trails.

No, seriously, I can toss my main core of Hector/Celica/Azura/Lissa in and they'll beat the Lv30 Hard trial by themselves without any intervention about ~60% of the time. The other 40% they die sometime on the last map and I can toss in my back-up yeam (Julia/Delthea/Ninian/Ike) to clean up whatever is left. Thanks to the new continuous auto-battle feature, I don't even need to pay much attention during the process.

It is by far suboptimal for points per stamina, but it is optimal for SANITY which I greatly appreciate as these trials are long and boring as fuck and I just cannot deal.

I figure I'll actually tryhard the first two maps each day and do the top Lunatic map for max 3x points and then just automate a bunch of other Trials throughout the day as stamina refreshes.

5 hours ago, Destiny Hero said:

As if you're really going to use Celica for skill inheritance. I have 2 spares and I still haven't used them, because what if I want to merge???

I'll be completely honest: the only reason I want Celica is to give Xander Distant Defense 3. If some other unit can do that she can go bite the bath bubbles.

7 hours ago, Sonya said:

Distant Def 3 really is godly. If I got a spare Celica, I would probably also give it to Xander over merging.

I'm not so sure. With Xander's defense, he will already completely dominate any archer or ninja, especially with a cavalry buff. And with his speed and resistance so irreparably low, what mages could Distant Defense possibly protect him from? I don't see it making or breaking many matchups.

6 hours ago, Chrom said:

Summer Elise is finally mine. No more shirtless Xanders for me. bigsmile;

That's sounds terrible.