Fire Emblem Heroes

Chrom

Some more things from the datamine I wanted to mention: Michalis is coming back soon, arena quests are returning, the next Voting Gauntlet theme is healers, and one future summoning focus is Heroes with Fury. The exact characters to be featured in this summoning focus and the two for the Voting Gauntlet aren't known, but you can get something of an idea to look forward to.

5 minutes ago, Tyranogre said:

Healer gauntlet should be a lot less one-sided than previous ones. I can't think of any healers currently in the game with anywhere near as big of a fan-following as Lucina and the titty monsters.

That all depends on if they include bride lyn, otherwise yeah its a toss up.

Used 22 orbs on the new banner and got a katarina (+Hp -Atk) and a luke (+Hp -Res)

New banners hate me; I get nothing. >_> Best thing I've pulled is two new units: 4* Chrom and 4* Caeda.

The Fury banner should be no surprise, though (just like the Vantage banner), since there are only 4 summonable heroes with Fury: Bartre, Eldigan, Hinata, and Jagen.

Also, I guess I kind of have to side with Lissa for Healer gauntlet. :v

Man, I barely managed lunatic lol. I felt like this one was a step up from the last several we've seen. I finally managed to beat it with a kind of weird team. Ike, Xander, Ursula and Soren. I continue to be thankful that I 5 starred Ursula, she was the first character I promoted and it has paid off several times. Soren was the surprise hero for that GHB though, He did a lot of work. Taking out the blue mages and Growing wind popping right when I needed it too at the end to clear the rest of the map. While I can get frustrated with the GHBs sometimes I do like that it makes me consider units I don't normally use much otherwise. Olwen, Spring Camilla and now Soren have all been essential to my stategies in some of these. Even Camilla was pretty much required for me to be able to get the Narcian back when it first came out. Which makes me realize I need to grind up some of my other 5 stars I don't use too much. 

3 minutes ago, Tyranogre said:

What's the best way to grind SP for maxed-out units?

I upgraded my Nowi to 5-star and had her inherit Fury 3, Moonbow, and Reposition. Combine that with Lightning Breath+, and I'm looking at about 1,200 SP to gain. She's currently at level 30.

TT Eighth stratum. Lowest you can go while still guaranteeing all units will be within 5 levels of you at level 40. Unless one of the other lunatic maps has 5 units and you think you can kill them all, you just spam that training map for... freaking ages, really. 

Edited by Mystearica

I think Tempest Trials is actually better for SP grinding than the Training Tower. The thing with Tempest Trials is that it offers up to seven consecutive maps of level 35-40 enemies, and SP and HM gained per map is actually kept even if anyone is defeated, unlike in the Training Tower where defeat means the gains are lost. And for only 20 stamina per run. Grinding through the Training Tower may be technically cheaper, but I think the value you get out of good Tempest Trials runs make it way more efficient.

2 minutes ago, Chrom said:

I think Tempest Trials is actually better for SP grinding than the Training Tower. The thing with Tempest Trials is that it offers up to seven consecutive maps of level 35-40 enemies, and SP and HM gained per map is actually kept even if anyone is defeated, unlike in the Training Tower where defeat means the gains are lost. And for only 20 stamina per run. Grinding through the Training Tower may be technically cheaper, but I think the value you get out of good Tempest Trials runs make it way more efficient.

This makes sense, I was thinking about the usual way. Yes while Tempest is still around, that's probably the best way to grind sp... assuming your unit is good enough to kill everything on the field and not die.

I was going to suggest Tempest myself. It is temporary, but for the cost of two Training Tower lunatic levels you get seven. Insane Hero Merit as well. Best part is that if your unit/team dies somewhere down the road you keep everything you gained up until the start of that battle.

Edited by Carl321
On 6/14/2017 at 4:17 PM, Tyranogre said:

Healer gauntlet should be a lot less one-sided than previous ones. I can't think of any healers currently in the game with anywhere near as big of a fan-following as Lucina and the titty monsters.

Yeah, I'm actually excited for it for that reason. I hope they ditch the bonus for it for that reason though. I wonder who it's gonna be. I guess I'd probably go Mist if she is one of them, I liked her well enough and being Ike's sister makes her cool. 

On a separate topic, I'm starting to try to train up a Cavalry team. I have 5 star, Xander, Camus, Titania, and Olwen. Is that a decent grouping for a Cavalry team? I know I will have to give them all the Cavalry buffs Olwen has Ward, Camus has Goad and I gave Xander Fortify. I have Gunter with Hone Cavalry that I could give Titania, but I'm not sure if that is the way to do Horse Emblem, I've seen some guides suggest two goads. 

Edited by Igneous42

I got 20k in Tempest Trials personally. If I had more time and were a little more prepared I think I would've performed better, but I did get every unique reward other than Quickened Pulse so I'm not too disappointed, and I have no doubt that particular Sacred Seal will eventually return so I'm looking forward to it.

I like the concept of the event but man it's pretty draining, especially with all the other stuff that was going on (new summoning focuses and story maps, Legion GHB). I'm kind of glad it's over so that I can focus my attention on other things I want to do without the stress of committing to the event. When it comes back I hope that can be less of a problem. I think I prefer the Voting Gauntlet if only because I found it less stressful, but I still appreciate the variety and how Tempest Trials gave me a good wake up call that I should be training more units, such as male Robin whom I fully leveled up and decked out with skills for the event and will also be using in the long run.

I stopped after getting Quickened Pulse at 50k. Heck- even GETTING there was an absolute chore. Very repetitive. I think it actually killed my interest in the game for a while as I can't even muster up the desire to train up Alfonse to get another Michalis.

Also rolling a ton of red and still can't seem to get any 5*. I think I'm close to 4% pity bonus.