Fire Emblem Heroes

Chrom

Got Oboro and Clair on the tri banner, then rolled one colorless to get Matthew on bridal banner. Left with 3 orbs until tomorrow.

I think the only units I really could make use of at this point are Hinoka and Celica. Since both of them are 5* only I don't see that happening, so I find myself losing interest. They really need to start adding characters that aren't 5* only.

Just now, KirbyKiller said:

I atill need to do these sacred seals quests and saw someone post here. about how to cheese it by doing a certain story chapter. Which one was it?

8-5

Got a healer with 21 def that can't attack. 

Edited by Mystearica

For the quests that ask you to defeat an enemy with Felicia/Donnel/Draug, I personally recommend Chapter 1-3 Lunatic. It's just a map with Merric, Linde, and a harmless healer. Only the one with Felicia is really worth doing though, since that's the one that gives you Fortify Res 1.

I mentioned Chapter 8-5 Lunatic before for Hana/Barst, and it does work, but I actually had an easier time with grinding on Paralogue 4-1 Lunatic after spending some shards to get them both to level 20, which has less threats (Spring Camilla is the only unique enemy versus 8-5's mRobin and Lucina) and even costs less stamina (13 versus 21). The healer on that map does have Gravity, but they're not that big of a threat if you plan properly. I also found it a bit easy to take down the sword flier there too.

I ended up just doing 8-5 for my Barst/Hana runs. It didn't even take the full 5 times each since I was able to feed both of them Gaius kills as well once I got my pattern right.

Now I'm all caught up on Quests except for the new Bride levels (which I didn't have a chance to start earlier since I was  gone almost all day) and the Narcian repeats. I never got Narcian's HM the first time and, honestly... looking at it again, I'm still not sure how I'm going to make it. :|

3 hours ago, Celica said:

I ended up just doing 8-5 for my Barst/Hana runs. It didn't even take the full 5 times each since I was able to feed both of them Gaius kills as well once I got my pattern right.

Now I'm all caught up on Quests except for the new Bride levels (which I didn't have a chance to start earlier since I was  gone almost all day) and the Narcian repeats. I never got Narcian's HM the first time and, honestly... looking at it again, I'm still not sure how I'm going to make it. :|

Initiation on that map is easy, just need dancer/draw back shenanigans to kill the red sword in the top corner and get out of dodge. After that it takes everyone but Narcian so long to actually reach you that you can more or less pick them off one at a time.

11 hours ago, Celica said:

Camilla also gets her one chance to shine on that map as she can tank pretty much all the characters around Narcian and then drag him back into range or an archer or something (granted mine is +Res). If you have Camilla and Spring Camilla they can almost duo that map, just need someone to deal with the sword user and those two can clear everyone else out. 

Edited by Igneous42

Saving my orbs for the upcoming GHB. If there's nothing good there I don't suppose it matters where I throw my orbs since I don't care what I get at this point. I see myself rolling blue for the foreseeable future since flier team needs Hinoka. Xander needs Distant Defense 3 but there's no way I'm rolling red for an off-focus 5* unit that I couldn't even get when ON focus. Guess I'm hitting that part of the game where I've lost any direction.

On 5/31/2017 at 5:44 AM, Mystearica said:

JACKPOT!

Reveal hidden contents

1d2ed654cc01c3fa104960c8c02dc57b77dd0ffe X 3

KILL ME.

nFAZqYki8ZT3ds6bwaS92DEpaL2SfJ9ypb2QpistrMI.jpg.723124f86eecdd68c8bd02ab1defab6c.jpg

8 hours ago, Alm said:

The more I think about it the more I think there's no reason not to just slap Fury on everything, it's that good.

Oh well, this is FE, raw stats reign supreme in the end...

The other day when scrolling through my units I realised I have like 6 Hinata. I'm probably gonna do the same here pretty soon, haha.

I know this is like the 3rd time I've done this, but I need yalls help again! I've decided a solid core 3 units for arena is probably what I should work on for now, and I'm having trouble picking. I've got Azura for blue, Tharja for red, and Minerva has been my green. Unfortunately, she is +atk/-spd. I'm not sure if one of my other greens will end up being more useful. I do have a nino, but she is -spd also, so might end up just being blade tome fodder for Cecilia when I make a horse team.

I could also make my core be a horse team, with Leo/Xander, blade tome Ursula, and blade tome Cecilia, and I do already have fodder for calvary buffs in Jagen and Gunter.

https://imgur.com/gallery/XT6kz

Edited by fuzz