Fire Emblem Heroes

Chrom

2 minutes ago, Mystearica said:

Dear god I wish

Right now you just get a handful of bonus feathers every day from your friends as far as I can tell. I assume eventually they'll flesh it out, maybe add like a battle system to the friend's list. Bare bones af right now.

Eh so its kinda pointless for the most part? haven't seen anyone post their id code thing here so yeah.

2 minutes ago, Dancing Mog said:

Some people don't have control and they have no sense how much is too much. I have nothing connected to my account so I am unable to use money to buy more and I don't want to since I am still unemployed.

43 minutes ago, alienboyva said:
...But seriously, he needs to know when to cut his losses. 

Bruhs, if you enjoy it and have the money, why not spend it?

It's fine if you don't wanna drop to dolla on it, but don't be going around judging people who do.

http://www.pcgamer.com/meet-the-guy-who-spent-3200-on-hearthstone-packs-in-one-night/

Given the numerous comments about how I must have no knowledge of proper financial spending, my masters is ironically in finance. It's about net cash flow people!

There's a large number in my bank account that just became a slightly less larger number. I have enough money, to [the point] where I rarely look at my bank accept every few months to make sure it is going in an upward direction. This game is my biggest pastime. Let's say I've spent $5,000 on this game total, and received 1,000 hours of entertainment from it. That's only $5 an hour of entertainment. I'll spend 60 bucks on a game that I play for 15 minutes and never touch again. Spend money on what you enjoy! My best friend spent $20k on his motorcycle hobby that only lasted one year. Is this really any different?

We're all gonna die one day, and I know I personally don't care how much money I have saved up when I go out. I'm not gonna be an idiot and spend more than I have, but if I had the disposable income, I'd gladly drop $1,000+ on this game.

1 hour ago, Kamui said:

Real talk, if you can get Alfons, Sharena and Anna to 5 star, they'll become god like. Their personal weapons are insane.

True talk, though I don't think they have the stats or additional skills to actually back it up when compared to units like Lyn and Takumi; that said, I'm still getting Sharena and Anna to 5*.

If you check a post I made yesterday that I made a spoiler, I got a certain 5* that has made getting through the remaining chapters nearly a breeze. Still the only one so far and my chances have gone back to the normal 3% chance of a 5* but I may wait around for another group of heroes when I get enough orbs.

Getting my butt kicked on the final 3 levels of Lunatic. My team is Robin, Lucina, Frederick, and Takumi. Robin and Taco are 40 and Lucina/Freddy are 39. Unfortunately it seems Robin is the only unit with Res over 20. Frederick has been somewhat bulky for earlier in the game but I find him rapidly melting to many units that aren't blue or green- and to any unit that happens to use magic. I've never once made use of his teleport. Robin's magic doesn't do what it used to to tank knights.

I've got a lv1 4* Sheena in the barracks but she's fairly weak and good for nothing other than drawing fire- though if my experience smashing her in the arena tells me anything it's that she'll melt to red anything. I've also got a 4* Camilla hanging out but she's got very low defense and, of course, melts to archers. Getting tricky...

I just had the unfortunate luck to run into an enemy Nino in the training tower. It was two levels lower than mine, and had 10 more attack. Like game... I already get that you completely fucked me on her attack stat, but for god's sake you don't need to rub it in. Fuck off.

At this point it's unlikely I'll have any of my four main units break 50 atk. Including Lucina, which is highly depressing. She's already down on speed, so it's not right that she be gimped twice over goddammit! Jeorge is underpowered for his level as well, and it needs to fucking stop. There's nothing you can do to fix a shit 5*, so they should be guaranteed average stats. RNJesus can fuck right off, tired of his shit.

Yeah, the RNG on growths in this game seems to be especially fucked, even more so than normal FE.

My Abel, who should be a fantastic unit because of his skills, got 3 dead level ups in a row. It's really disheartening.

This doesn't even encourage people to want to spend more money, because spend more money on... what? There's nothing you can do about shitty growths, the best you could do is hope to summon another copy and pray that it's growths are better, but even for gacha that's unreasonable.

Just now, Kamui said:

Yeah, the RNG on growths in this game seems to be especially fucked, even more so than normal FE.

My Abel, who should be a fantastic unit because of his skills, got 3 dead level ups in a row. It's really disheartening.

This doesn't even encourage people to want to spend more money, because spend more money on... what? There's nothing you can do about shitty growths, the best you could do is hope to summon another copy and pray that it's growths are better, but even for gacha that's unreasonable.

If they don't add a cash item for stat rerolls they're blind and stupid. I would pay good money for an item that would just reroll all of Nino's levels. At this point it would be almost guaranteed value. Or like maybe one that gives you a stat roll for every blank or one-stat level you got, idk. They've gotta do something, as I'm less and less inclined to buy anything as time goes on. What's the point? Sure I might get a new unit but 20 levels later it will be a disappointment so why bother? 

Got a fire mage at level 27 with 14 speed. Yes she also hits like a goddamn truck with 37 attack but... why would I ever use her? She doesn't have an ability to offset that godawful speed, so she's worthless. Can't even double a knight, why would I bother?

I think level ups may 'even out' at level 40 within a few + or -, but I don't have proof, but I have seen messages in other places that seems to think that.

Looking to see if anyone does have better proof. I know that there's a website that can tell you on base stats what your level 1 unit's stats will be at 40. Will probably try it out soon.