Fire Emblem Heroes

Chrom

5 hours ago, Link, the Hero of Dreams said:

Tiki has been awoken… I mean ascended.

The players force IS to finally acknowledge adult Tiki... so they put her in child Tiki's clothes and immediately bury her in a pile of powercrept dragons and then a sixth child Tiki with almost her same kit. This is so savage. I wish someone in my life understood FEH so I could communicate to them how savage this is.

Yeah, how will they go forward from here? I mean, the whole thing with Askr and Embla is done, and that seemed like a rivalry in the making for years.  

Also, I’m guessing there’ll be follow up to the fairy and steampunk world eventually if the Fire And Ice and Eir’s adventures in those recent Tempest Trials are to go anything by. What is that, FEH Xenoverse?!

I had a dream that a random cutscene hinted that the four horsemen of the apocalypse were coming. From a comment that they would all have ponytails, I figured two of them must be Black Knight(?) and Shinon, and the final one would obviously be Anna. The reveal would be really cool, requiring Anna to be used for that chapter, then at the end she turns evil--which will still be fine for gameplay because the player also has to bring Alfonse with his color advantage. Then I woke up and realized FEH doesn't do engaging storytelling.

So uh... probably another random realm with another random little girl as a guide. EVERY book has had the same story so far. Meet the new girls, find the Macguffin ritual, the guys and the older sister die and the Macguffin fails, say screw it and kill all the baddies except the most marketable one.

I got Flavia as a free summon. She's awesome and negates dodging, but I think she'll take too much effort to shine--and only in arena, where a 5* exclusive won't go far. Give her Vital Astra and Time's Pulse, plus maybe a dodge skill. Surge Sparrow for healing, and NFU to guarantee she smashes through bulky foes. But Surge Sparrow only works on initiation, and without DC, a couple of ranged foes will chip her down real fast--especially if they're fast, so she can't dodge. Even for fun, I'm hesitant. Surge Sparrow is great, but it's been on cavaliers with canto who rarely get attacked on the enemy's turn.

• 2 weeks later...

The new arena update is fantastic.

All I need to do is set the difficulty to easy for five fights, and every week I can potentially get one step closer to finishing my Fallen Tiki merge.

55 minutes ago, Link, the Hero of Dreams said:

After seeing that: 

I’m still in a dreaaaaaaaaam, 

Snake Eater! *horns play*

FjLxXIJUoAIjX9H?format=png&name=small

Rearmed Ophelia didn't need to happen, especially since her kit does pretty much the same thing standard Ophelia does plus some true damage, but I'm always happy to see my favorite Fates character get some love. And Arcane Eclipse will help my Lyon stay relevant, so I'm happy. At least, I will if FEH ever pity breaks me. Gotta wait on those free orbs next week.

Hey, general question: How does one predict when a given unit might receive a weapon refine? Perceval and Fallen Lyon are waiting so patiently.

Looking at my past posts all the way to 2018, I just realized something horrible: 

I'm okay that they haven't made a Resplendant Cain and/or Able yet.  

I'll post my best of 2022 units sometime soon. Maybe after I sink orbs into the majesty of the Black Night.  

But... does anybody else think that this might have been the best year for dragons? Everyone who is a dragon, except for some units, got really amazing alts. Then there's Medeus. 

Last year was probably Canto units. Did Duo Units dominate 2020? I forgot. 

On 12/14/2022 at 7:12 PM, Tyranogre said:

Much like the pattern of everyone from Macedon getting a Spring alt, now we’ve got a pattern of getting Fodlan and Tellius Christmas alts every year.

Hopefully, Michalis gets justice. He's due for year 6 eventually. 

I wonder if Summer becomes Sacred Stones turf. But, Three Houses was consistent for three years too. Urgh... I want summer Myrrh, L'Arachel, Joshua, and Gerik. ... Tethys for GHB/ TT. Who knows if Dozla would be overly comical... or an interesting twist. 

On 12/7/2022 at 6:18 PM, Tyranogre said:

Might be cool if the entire Book is going to be randomly jumping around between chronological chapters.

Sort of like Hourglass of Summer.

Too bad the writing is already worse than Ophelia's VA. Are you Owain's demon-possessed spawn, or the host of a Nick Jr show???

Legendary Shez was just revealed and... holy Shez. This is the most hardcore "If unit initiates combat, delete foe's account" ever.

I was lucky enough to get Christmas Knight, but I'm already disappointed in him. His defenses and healing are just not quite enough at chokepoints. I also got Cordelia & Selena, who are such a great duo choice and an upgrade to the Galeforce Cordelia I used to take through chain challenges. Though it's always a gamble for your Galeforcer to win in exactly two hits.

I've actually been getting back into Aether Raids without too much trouble now that I have Askr and Elimine. And Embla for save balls even if it means a score reduction. Though even Askr still loses to CYL Eirika, and I've needed to make new teams to be able to rush CYL Seliph on turn 1. Practically nothing in the game can survive against him.

My last random thought is can we PLEASE have a good, high-scoring grail unit who ISN'T ugly as sin? Hans is so strong but he is the most disgusting thumb-person I've ever seen. Same goes for whatever's going on with the butt on Holst's forehead, and I am not here for Cervantes's stache or Mordecai doing his impression of generic app game icons of a wide-faced doofus holding some stupid object in my face. I haven't built anyone since Yen'fey who aged like milk.

PS to the developers of this game: If you're going to put Fury 3 on a unit released halfway through the game's sixth year, save me the rigmarole and just punch me in the nuts yourselves. There are so many unreleased skills and it's STILL rare for non-premium units to have usable skills from beyond CYL2.

Maxed out Brave Tiki with three rolls to spare and ended up using the Spark on Myrrh.

Now the question is what to do with my pity breakers:

FksGtNlUAAA6Rd7?format=jpg&name=large

One of these Ninians is a +Speed, so I can use her as a merge base, but is it better to merge those Se*German letter*rs, or to keep multiple copies of the current plot-relevant waifu for Aether rAIDS?