Fire Emblem Heroes

Chrom

Green color coverage so MILF Summer can go on a different team where she doesn't fuck up any skills from her other selves that deactivate when next to non-subhumans.

A base kit that stacks with itself perfectly, and even has built-in healing, one-sided Firesweep, and a Slaying effect.

Artwork depicting her in her loli outfit that barely fits her anymore, even incorporating Schrodinger's Panties.

She literally could not be any more perfect.

I zoned out during those reveals. Everyone is ATK + SPD + instant special + damage reduction + NFU. Byleth is an invincible monster and Tiki is Distant Counter (D): The Character (Do Not Steal).

And even Adult Tiki winning CYL isn't enough for IS to admit that Adult Tiki exists.

Anyway Seliph has 1 more space of initial movement than Eirika and A-Celica's Miracle to play with. Chrom is better Eirika with unlimited gimmick potential, Byleth is just flat-out invincible against ranged units, and Tiki is just flat-out invincible. They looked at Medeus and were like, "Let's do exactly that again, but way better." The powercreep here is much higher than last year's CYL, three of whom never really saw use.

Edited by Destiny Hero
6 hours ago, Destiny Hero said:

Anyway Seliph has 1 more space of initial movement than Eirika and A-Celica's Miracle to play with. Chrom is better Eirika with unlimited gimmick potential… The powercreep here is much higher than last year's CYL, three of whom never really saw use.

*Does childish antics to childishly ignore this.* 

3 hours ago, Tyranogre said:

It's going to be kind of weird using the word "spark" to refer to the process of summoning 40 times on a given banner to get a guaranteed copy of the unit you want, when Xenoblade 3 uses it as a synonym for "fuck".

"Hey Ranz, I heard you wanted something meatier. Mate, here's a Tiki for you to spark." tongue;

---------------------------

After adjusting to the fact The Boytm has a sword again, he honestly looks pretty good. Up to 40% def has true damage can hppefully tech some serious matchups, NFU+miracle is sweet, and four movement is solid. Proccing specials is probably his biggest weakness.

Playing against CYL Chrom feels like garbage old Fire Emblem games, when enemy reinforcements can spawn and attack in the same phase, impossible to predict without a guide.

And even FEH's sixth storyline remains so agonizingly predictable it hurts. They all follow the same freaking plot. At least the success of the Three Houses summer event brought in enough revenue to create a new JPEG for a story scene.

Current Tiki progress after a Spark and three-quarters:

FaauNNPUYAEMLQl?format=jpg&name=large

Built-in NFU effect means she doesn't give a shit about Speed, so the big question is whether I want +Atk, +Def, or +Res as a base.

5 hours ago, Destiny Hero said:

And even FEH's sixth storyline remains so agonizingly predictable it hurts. They all follow the same freaking plot. At least the success of the Three Houses summer event brought in enough revenue to create a new JPEG for a story scene.

I'm more annoyed that they've so thoroughly exhausted their supply of Norse mythological references that they can't even bother with corrupting them to make at least somewhat original names anymore.

Leif > Lif

Thracia > Thrasir

And now Jugdral > Yggdrasil

The arena has been INSANE in recent months. Nearly every team I face has at least two of Legendary Byleth, NY Dagr, and Ninja Corrin. My Yen'fey can't beat them even with color advantage, RES stacking, and double dodge. Really feels like CYL Byleth's B skill and instant special attacks were made to be the only way to survive now. At least Hardy Bearing seals will take some power out of them, so maybe Yen'fey can win.

• 2 weeks later...

EIGHT LYNS.

And yeah, that duo is... Tana and Peony? I can't even tell by looking at them. This is a sumo theme? The developers were not even trying to hide that these cultural festivals are just excuses to put more random girls in skimpy outfits.

Rinkah's entire kit has less text than each of the other characters' individual skills. Gen 7 units having 5+ effects per weapon and 3 per unique skill has crossed the limit of what I'm willing to read through. And with all the percentage damage reduction and stat-scaling added damage, calculating battle results is taking way too much time.

Edited by Destiny Hero
  • 2 weeks later...