Fire Emblem Heroes

Chrom

Yeah Medeus' GHB is one of my least favorite ones they've done. I still managed to clear it pretty quickly with Camilla Emblem but not as cleanly as I'd like. Last two turns are just having to chip through Medeus himself. At least he doesn't have DC and no calvary archers for once but still tedious battle. 

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, so... 

ONE OF THOSE THINGS IS NOT LIKE THE OTHERS. 

And... really? Muarim? 

I'd really want to see a corrupted Fae. Or Myrrh. Or one of the Radiant dragons. Seriously, why did we get this? 

I hope the next evil time we get... Any of the priestesses from Mystery of The Emblem, a Fallen Altena, a Fallen Zephiel, a Fallen Greil, A Fallen Byleth.... A Fallen Hubert... A Fallen Lysithea... One of the Shaken Wolves... 

3 minutes ago, Link, the Hero of Dreams said:

So, a Blazing Blade summon thing? 

… *looks at Myrrh* 

My advice?

If you're not saving for the CYL6 banner, keep rolling for Myrrh.

Ascendant Florina aside, the FE7 units will be added to the regular summon pool once the banner is over (with Kent as the demote), and Letizia will more than likely be back a few Legendary Banners from now.

4 hours ago, Tyranogre said:

My advice?

If you're not saving for the CYL6 banner, keep rolling for Myrrh.

Ascendant Florina aside, the FE7 units will be added to the regular summon pool once the banner is over (with Kent as the demote), and Letizia will more than likely be back a few Legendary Banners from now.

Ascendants are added to normal pool as well.

Letizia isn't a mythic or legendary; they're just a normal unit like Nifl or Muspell. She lacks the blessing icon when they show her stats.

Edited by Stephen 776

Embla had the power to control people of her blood. 

Letz, Bruno, and Veronica. That’s why Veronica was battling Alfonse in that trailer.

Spoiler

But When Embla says “two others”, I think one of them refers to Bruno, who is Veronica’s half-brother. But… who else? The other only people among that group are Alfonse, Sharena, Anna, and The Summoner. Alfonse and Sharena are out cause they have Emblam blood.  

It would be sick if Anna was unknowingly pf Askr royalty. That would make her the first twist Anna royal. After thirty years, we deserve an Anna twist!