Fire Emblem Heroes

Chrom

Tiny Ike and Soren just after Chrom & Robin!? This is a hate crime. The gays have never been targeted like this before and I don't know how to handle it. Maybe if I get just one or two I can still have enough saved for Chrom's rerun... (Somehow IS found a way to make Greg Chun an even worse fit for Ike. RIP Surge though.)

For anyone who cares about scoring modes, hoarding orbs to +10 a duo unit is absolutely worth it. Not just to score higher, but to have actual units on your team--and powerful ones at that. I think I've blacked out the memories from before I had a high-scoring Alfonse & Sharena, when my units were all just close-range infantry jank.

Oh, and save those grails for the new TT hero! It's been ages since we last got a male infantry axe demote, and it'll probably never happen again.

Edited by Destiny Hero

Yup. This was not the best dump of orbs. With 200 orbs I got:

Pity broken by Shannon at 4.0%, back down to 3.0%

Sparked for Baby Ike

Pulled Baby Ike and Rinkah at 4.25%, back down to 3.0%

My only other consolation prize was three 4☆ Baby Ilyana. I saw no Soren or Mia. Gonna pile up on f2p orbs, should have another 100 orbs I can throw at these guys by the time I'm done because I never touched Squad Assault until just this week.

• 2 weeks later...

Speaking of the children... 

Why not Shadows of Valentia? The prologue or whatever clearly has the protagonists as kids. I'd want to see Child Celica and Alm. I'd take them over their teenager years. And they're the only canonical younger versions of the playable characters out of all of the series. 

Edited by Link, the Hero of Dreams

Hey. You. Merge that armored unit. You have three other Vengeful Fighters, and you've only inherited it once anyway. 

I'm breaking through my RPG hoarding to give good skills to the units I actually enjoy using just for fun. I wasted so many orbs pulling for old fodder that I never actually used and is no longer valuable. Merge! Inherit! Yeah, MAYBE a future unit can use that skill. But nearly everyone comes with an ideal kit anyway. Making your fun units good is a big QOL experience.

1 hour ago, Link, the Hero of Dreams said:

Speaking of the children... 

Why not Shadows of Valentia? The prologue or whatever clearly has the protagonists as kids. I'd want to see Child Celica and Alm. I'd take them over their teenager years. And they're the only canonical younger versions of the playable characters out of all of the series. 

I think Young Ilyana proved that IS doesn't care about canon or interesting characters fitting a theme. Even the Ascended gimmick took only a few months to degrade into simply updated clones.

(... I mean, god, they really did just reuse the same outfit, same stats, same class, and the same gratingly flanderized lines to give a random nobody her 3rd iteration.)