Fire Emblem Heroes

Chrom

• 3 weeks later...

I'm SCREAMING.

Only 200 orbs saved because I assumed the summer events would be easy skips for me as usual, but then IS slaps me with the two cutest boys of Garreg Mach, shirtless. Finally, equal opportunity objectification.

They probably can't stand up to Fallen Edelgard and Legendary Sigurd, but hey. Life got a lot better when I stopped caring so much about Aether Raids.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

After nearly a full year now of rotten luck, 600-700 orbs wasn't enough to get 1 Summer Ashe. Along with Fallen Edelgard, Legendary Sigurd, and all these OHKO mages, I just can't anymore. I'd already given up on AR and Arena, but it's time for an even longer break.

I hate how the game is progressing now. Powercreep by the end of gen 5 has been so severe that not even current-gen units are viable unless they have 5*-exclusive weapons. The weapon triangle is meaningless and nobody survives more than one round (or even one hit), so the way to win is by avoiding engagements via all these new movement skills. My merged-up arena team that was cruising just a few months ago now gets slaughtered by unmerged base kits because they're stuck with infantry movement and rallies.

Pokemon Masters, on the other hand, has been much more fun. No toxic PVP, and every summon event allows earning a free pick. Hardly a grind in sight. It's come a long way since releasing two years ago.

So I'm thinking about replacing my phone soon because the battery life is fucked and it overheats if you breathe on it wrong, but I was wondering if there were a way to guarantee that my account would be safe?

I know that Pokemon Go is linked to my Google/Gmail account, but I'm not 100% sure about FEH because I think my Nintendo account is still linked to my old Comcast email...

2 hours ago, Tyranogre said:

So I'm thinking about replacing my phone soon because the battery life is fucked and it overheats if you breathe on it wrong, but I was wondering if there were a way to guarantee that my account would be safe?

I know that Pokemon Go is linked to my Google/Gmail account, but I'm not 100% sure about FEH because I think my Nintendo account is still linked to my old Comcast email...

Whenever I re-download FEH (As I play it on and off now), all I need to do is link my Nintendo account and everything is good.

I think as long as you can log into your Nintendo account, you're fine. And it might be a good idea to change email associated with your Nintendo account, if you can, if you're worried about it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

My favorite 24 units of this year, and maybe last year, not including any of the current Winter ones, the Duo Lysithea looks good: 

1. Eitri- Should I say Grimm Broken? … Flier with Canto, and Divine Recreation is insane. 
2. Thorr- Just maybe a bit broken, if it wasn’t for her health thing. She’s also a flier, so…  
3. Yuri- Ridiculous movement, dagger, and Canto.
4. Legendary Sigurd- Doesn’t allow healers, can counterattack with range, and can move farther. The only problem is horsie.  
5. Fallen Edelgard- If things didn’t go south for how broken they are, the Fallen Edelgard empire would still exist. 
6. Hel- Miracle and Distant Counter stuff. She’s also one of the anti-anti-fliers. 
7. Guinivere- Mage killer. Otherwise, might not survive from the usual "nearers".
8. Legendary Michaiah- Horsie and Armor Killer. Same as above.   
9. Brave Eirika- Horsie and Armor Killer, and has Canto. Still, it’s also a Horsie.    
10. Duo Leif- Both Duo and Legendary Leif are good. Duo has Canto, Drink, Astra, and Miracle. Too bad it’s also a Horsie.  (*Shrug* for Skill)
11. Otr- Canto, but is also a horsie. Better than Reginn, I’ll say. 
12. Duo Sothis- No to anti-dragons. Can counterattack. Still, it is a flier. 
13. Duo Lyn- Can attack up to four times while attacking. Flier still. (...Wait, she has another action too?)
14. Ascended Fjorm- Nif’s Bite, and the Savior Mechanic. Too bad she’s an armor unit. I don’t have Ascended Whatever-Her-Name-Was
15. Duo Ephraim- Horsie and Armor Killer, and can allow infantry and armor units to move one more space.   
16. Legendary Claude- Fallen Star, and Failnaught. He being a flier might be a problem. 
17. Duo Sigurd- Dancing mage. Horsie though. (*Shrug* for Skill)
18. Brave Lysithea- Horsie killer. 
19. Ash- Trying to figure out Ash is a pain, but she’s a versatile unit. Best uncolored beast since Edelgard. 
20. Brave Veronica- The only decent attack healer still.  
21. Brave Male Byleth- Okay, it’s either him or the Gatekeeper (who can counterattack the "nearers"). They’re just really good mages. 
22. Dagr- Refuses to die, and has Even +1 Movement. Nott’s also a good choice too, but I prefer the better sister who has a personality. There, I said it. 
23. Duo Myrrh- Doesn’t have dragon and flier immunity, but can still counterattack. (Dunno skill since cell phone power is out.)
24. Any of the Herons because they’ll help most of these crazy shenanigans. I usually went with them helping the Edelgards. 

Most of these were without the Duo and Harmonized Skills in mind. 

• 4 weeks later...