Fire Emblem Heroes

Chrom

So reset is when Shannan reruns, and I'll be committing my orb stash of 1902 orbs to it. Technically a three person banner would be better, but it's about 200 orbs to commit to this banner with a high probability of +10 or higher Larcei, so I'm willing to commit. This is literally the most orbs I've saved, and really anxious how it'll turn out. That said, there's an 86% of +10 Shannan, so odds look good.

For reference, my shannan is +1 (with spark I'll only need 8 from gacha) and my larcei is +2.

My tiny brain is incapable of understanding how some of the new skills work.

Before, it was simple:

>Unit gains +4 Speed when initiating combat.

But now, every new skill reads something like:

>If unit initiates combat after beating the Elite Four one hundred times, capturing Missingno, and using Strength on the truck, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack, gains special cooldown -2, and can now play as Luigi.

and lots of summoning done; mythic banner took priority since this is the better banner to get Seliph (February looks oof) and, afterwards, committed to FE4 dancers. Started September 10th with 1900 orbs, and now at 560 orbs. But managed to get:

• Heir of Light: +10 Shannan, +6 Larcei, +10 Altena, +1 Ced (PB: Nils, F!Ike, Mareeta, F!Mareeta, F!Kris, Kliff, B!Alm)
  • Mythic Banner: +1 +atk L!Seliph. No pitybreakers.
  • FE4 Dancer: Sigurd (+res -spd), Ethlyn (+def -spd), and Quan (+res -atk), and Lachies (+res +1) (PB: Nils, Byleth, and Midori)

So now I have every Genealogy unit again (helped by Brigid being my free summon on pirate banner). I'll be saving for the forseeable future. I'll probably want to finish off Larcei someday, but eying mostly to +10 OG!Julia or Ced. But after so much saving, I'm glad I was able to get everything.

Triandra and Frejya probably won't be playable for a long time; Triandria is a dark mythic obviously and Freyja's weapon makes her much better as a defense mythic; so until we get more astra/light mythics they need to sit out. Freyr, though, might show up sparkable--perhaps on early november banner to coincide with book 4's end. If he's light and our late November mythic is astra, we'll actually complete gen 1 mythics just in time for book V.

On one hand, I'm glad to see Dheginsea and Ena come to the game as the first Tellius dragon units. On the other hand, I'm disappointed to see two more characters from FE9 and 10 make their initial appearances in Heroes as seasonal units without base alts. They now join Rhys, Rolf, Greil, Tanith, and Rafiel as Tellius characters without base units. That is seven Tellius characters that are seasonal only which irritates me significantly.

Oem hoping it's setting the way for custom unit and is just using sword because of plot reasons. People have pointed out it's Alfonse's sword. 

I'm actually pretty interested in this banner. Shamir was one of my faves in Three Houses. I also want Flayn but mostly because I want to give that assistant skill to my Brave Camilla. Though as a sucker for seasonals I still kind of want to skip for now since these will all be in the permanent pool. Don't have a huge savings even though I skipped on Halloween, and looks like we're getting a surprise new seasonal at Halloween. 

Edited by Igneous42