Fire Emblem Heroes

Chrom

21 hours ago, Surge135 said:

I was committed to Haar as a project but then Ashnard came out and stole my attention. So sadly Haar is on hold while I build yet another +10 villain.

I got my Haar to +7 before giving up on him. Even with good skills, there are very few opportunities to use a wall that gets deleted by archers, mages, and dragons. Cut your losses and save your grails!

Screenshot_20200630-194442.thumb.png.d4d3c8002d03bd6492cb1808974d8eb3.png

Do I smile because after 3.5 years I'm finally an official Tier 21 Mainstay? Or do I cry because I saved up 350 orbs for this Legendary event and only pulled a single 5*?

I was shocked when I got into Tier 20 twice with a low-merged Legendary and only 1 blessing. Now I'm with the highest-ranked players on the entire leaderboard!? My team isn't even that good! Only one 300 SP skill, Linus has an old dual Rally, and Ike is only +4. Two units with gen 2 BST, and no armors. High rankings must not be so difficult after all. Arena also gets significantly easier above 750, where dancers and ranged nukes are almost nonexistent... and when your bonus unit happens to be a cavalier with 70/54 defenses.

Edited by Destiny Hero

New option for rerun. Really hope Heirs of Light wins. I'll probably go for +10 Shannan on that banner, since while it's expensive, it's a great value with 4 * focus Altena and Larcei sharing. Also, Heirs of Light has sparkable pulse smoke, panic smoke, stance 3, and repel for your consideration.

Same boat, I really want Heir of Light to win since it's a lot more appealing to me than the other banners with all the premium skills it has to offer. Same reason why I also picked Desert Mercenaries in the last poll and am happy to see that win.

Seems like Heirs of Light will win, thanks to its comfortable lead (mostly due to JP account).

I'm at about 1250 orbs (or would be, if I finished ongoing quests/story/etc.), so that plus whatever orbs we get between now and HoL--probably about 1800 orbs--will be spent trying to +10 Shannan, get Larcei merges (very good chance of +10ing her too), and +10ing Altena if I can.

I'll hopefully have enough to pick up Seliph at end of September, but he's fairly weak by legendary standards and he'll always rerun on four months so not too worried if i need to wait again.

Edited by Zora

Kind of disappointed.

One of the things I liked about Kris was the fact that they didn't really have a "canon" character in the same sense that Robin and Corrin did, which made it more fun to customize them and self-insert as them. But now that they do, it kind of ruins some of that fun.

On a side note, is it gay if I find Julian's voice to be incredibly sexy?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

In not really invested in Jugdral at all but still spent a few orbs to get Lachesis for her Dagger. My +10 Halloween Kagero. It's perfect for her and I've already started playing around with it and it seems pretty great for her. I was actually considering trying for a second for Spring Kagero because she really could use some sort of damage mitigation, but I'm afraid with her spd it'd be less consistent.