Fire Emblem Heroes

Chrom

Heads-up for everyone chasing high scores--June's Legendary event Azura/Peony/Chrom and July has Ike/Roy/Altina.

You'll only need a couple of merges on the mythics to get into the top tiers of Mjollnir's Strike, and Roy, Chrom, and Azura are some of the best legends for high scores. I'm saving up for them instead of getting a +10 Young Marth, after realizing that the roadblock to high scores comes from those hard-to-get legendary/mythic merges.

Welp, seems I get no break from whaling on this game. Back to back banners with Tellius units makes me both a happy and understandably broken player.

Nailah and Rafiel are great, brings in the third heron sibling and gives the Wolf Queen an alt.

Oboro and Hinata (the Tempest Trial+ unit, more than likely) are a nice pairing, tying together Takumi and Sakura's retainers together.

And then finally Micaiah and Sothe as a paired unit makes me so God damn giddy. Yes it's another alt for Micaiah, but seeing them together really means a lot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah that Duo is all kinds of bonkers. Lucina, a main Lord and 2nd place female character in the first CYL is regulated to cheerleader for Mia? Art for he Duo is pretty questionable too.

Still really not a fan of Duo units, them not even having to fit together anymore makes them even worse. Would honestly be better if each character just got their own alt. 

Selena looks great at least. And even lute doesn't look bad. 4 Star Female Demote too for once too. But pretty meh overall, probably the least excited I've been for a summer banner, but not disappointed like I was for the Spring one. May throw some Orbs at Selena/Lute but don't want to go too crazy since another Summer banner is around the corner. 

Edited by Igneous42