Fire Emblem Heroes

Chrom

I don't mind Three Houses domination but Lysithea and Bernie are both kind of blah. Kinda hope someone pushes past them to second, even if it was Eirika. My personal vote would be Dorothea and seeing her that high I may just bandwagon her now. 

I'm sure that it's because it's the weekend but it seems early for "interim" results when we're not even through the third day. A lot of time for things to potentially change but we'll see. 

Without knowing the numbers for the interim results it's hard to know how much can change. I'm always curious how close things actually are. 

With the interim results being posted before the end of the third day, it's hard to imagine the gaps between characters being that large. That being said, things can literally go any which way and move the top 10 around completely if voters rally for non-3H characters.

2 hours ago, Igneous42 said:

Yeah the main character isn't even in the top 20. How could they do this to Hanneman

I think it’s the backlash for Byleth being in Smash as DLC. Seriously, Byleth has been the most hated one to date... I think. 

And I didn’t think Corrin would have any contenders.

Edited by Link, the Hero of Dreams
1 hour ago, Destiny Hero said:

Okay, I'm losing it.

My Mjoillnir's Strike team was scoring at 740. So I added a merge, a unique weapon, a better skill, and three dual rallies.... and STILL scored at 740. And also in the demotion bracket.

Is the game glitched or something?

What is your MS team? If at least one unit in each slot is a good arena scorebot, it should be higher.

And only the top scoring unit in a pair matters, the lower scoring unit can run what they want without impunity.

Edited by Ares
35 minutes ago, Ares said:

What is your MS team? If at least one unit in each slot is a good arena scorebot, it should be higher.

And only the top scoring unit in a pair matters, the lower scoring unit can run what they want without impunity.

My top row is Peony, Eir, +8 Niles, and +6 Astram. I've also skipped two Strikes, so my tier can't be very competitive... yet I'm nearly dead last in the tier rankings.

And again, the 740 didn't change despite those upgrades to the team.

11 minutes ago, Destiny Hero said:

My top row is Peony, Eir, +8 Niles, and +6 Astram. I've also skipped two Strikes, so my tier can't be very competitive... yet I'm nearly dead last in the tier rankings.

And again, the 740 didn't change despite those upgrades to the team.

Replace Eir and Peony with highly merged units if you can. It's light *minor* season, so they're equivalent to +5 units (and Eir scores poorly compared to most +5 units).

Otherwise, you probably need to work on merging units up, since merges are the main thing.

3 hours ago, Ares said:

Replace Eir and Peony with highly merged units if you can. It's light *minor* season, so they're equivalent to +5 units (and Eir scores poorly compared to most +5 units).

Otherwise, you probably need to work on merging units up, since merges are the main thing.

Do their light blessings not increase score in this mode?

And this still doesn't explain why the Prf, skill, and three dual rallies didn't increase my team's score at all.

On 1/26/2020 at 1:04 PM, Destiny Hero said:

Do their light blessings not increase score in this mode?

And this still doesn't explain why the Prf, skill, and three dual rallies didn't increase my team's score at all.

No. Light *blessings* have no effect, only way to increase score is from mythics themselves.

MS scoring is nearly identical to arena scoring, except mythic heroes gain +10 merges during major season and +5 merges during minor season for computing score.